or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The Squeaky Wheel...

The Squeaky Wheel... - Page 3

post #81 of 83
Quote:
Originally posted by NaplesX
Did you miss the part were they actually discovered a sophisticated money laundering system.

Saddam's "sophisticated money laundering system."

Man, you can't even keep track of your own arguments.

Here's my offer: show me the documented proof that UN officials were corrupt in this. Oh, that's right. You can't because Chalabi has the "documents."

The fact is that as it stands, your belief system has been constructed by an known liar and anti-american spy who aligns himself with our enemies, large and small.

Whether or not it turns out that there were corrupt officials connected to the UN (something that, at this point, there is absolutely no evidence for), you've demonstrated quite clearly that your hatred of the UN as an institution is strong enough to make you become a follower of some of the US's worst enemies.
post #82 of 83
Quote:
Originally posted by giant
Saddam's "sophisticated money laundering system."

Man, you can't even keep track of your own arguments.

Look, I just realized it was almost 3:00 AM here.

Once again you lost me...

In one of those articles they point out that they found trails to Syria and Iran and others (details are alluding me) and they describe it as sophisticated. Now, to correct your statement I didn't even mention SH, and I certainly did not attribute the "system" to him.

Besides my point wasn't that anyway. It was that there is more out there than just Chalabi's accusations.

Gotta go, have a good night, Dude.
post #83 of 83
Quote:
Originally posted by NaplesX
Look, I just realized it was almost 3:00 AM here.

Once again you lost me...

Maybe you need some sleep. Good night.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The Squeaky Wheel...