or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Can we have a TheologicalOutsider please ?

Can we have a TheologicalOutsider please ?

post #1 of 8
Because I am one and I don't fit into the PoliticalOutsider category at all.

AppleOutsider was ok coz I am one of those but now I feel disenfranchised and marginalised. It's not fair.

If TheologicalOutsider is a non-starter maybe AnarchoSyndacalistOutsider or something post modern ? I hate politics.

Pretty please ?

What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #2 of 8
Why not a Segoviusider ?
post #3 of 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Powerdoc
Why not a Segoviusider ?

Would that be a white padded room with restraints?
post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Placebo
Would that be a white padded room with restraints?

If the general level of discussion we have been subjected to up till now is anything to go by we can only hope so - preferably with intense doses of chemicals thrown in to help things make more sense.....
post #5 of 8
I've seen at least two threads in the last week where your services were required segovius and you were nowhere to be seen.

I think you're just making excuses.
Tomorrow shall be love for the loveless;
And for the lover, tomorrow shall be love.
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally posted by crazychester
I've seen at least two threads in the last week where your services were required segovius and you were nowhere to be seen.

I think you're just making excuses.

It's true - what can I say ? I just moved back to the UK - I think it's something in the water......
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally posted by segovius
It's true - what can I say ? I just moved back to the UK - I think it's something in the water......

Oh no not the old Prozac in the water excuse. I'm not copping that. Where were you when Aurora was slagging off at Islam huh? Nowhere to be seen. Hassan did his best, stepping into the breach with the old "Aurora is a current member in disguise" trick. But he shouldn't have to. Defending Islam and theological debate is your responsibility segovius.

I'm soooooo disappointed in you. You deserve to be punished. But of course you won't be because our mods and admins are too nice (Mod: oh look the members are acting like arseholes, guess I better fall on my sword).

Other sites have mean admins, why can't we? It's not fair.
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally posted by crazychester
Oh no not the old Prozac in the water excuse. I'm not copping that. Where were you when Aurora was slagging off at Islam huh? Nowhere to be seen. Hassan did his best, stepping into the breach with the old "Aurora is a current member in disguise" trick. But he shouldn't have to. Defending Islam and theological debate is your responsibility segovius.

I'm soooooo disappointed in you. You deserve to be punished. But of course you won't be because our mods and admins are too nice (Mod: oh look the members are acting like arseholes, guess I better fall on my sword).

Other sites have mean admins, why can't we? It's not fair.

See - that just proves my point. It's a jungle out there, if we had a Theological Outsider forum this would never have happened.

I refuse to take any responsibility at all - we need a metaphysical forum and we need it now !
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Can we have a TheologicalOutsider please ?