or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › swift boat liars running aground

swift boat liars running aground - Page 5

post #161 of 166
I will be please, if everybody here should relax. The elections are not played here at AI. The most active posters here, are certainly not the one who will change their mind in november.

This forum is for serious discussion, but should also a place of civility. There is enough reasons to get angry in real life. It will be stupid to add somes in the virtual one.

Thanks.
post #162 of 166
Read this:

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/orego...0837947360.xml

"Clackamas County prosecutor Alfred French, who called Sen. John Kerry a liar in a political commercial, acknowledged Thursday that he lied to his boss when confronted about an extramarital affair with a colleague..."

Nice.
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
post #163 of 166
Quote:
In the document, French said Kerry "wildly exaggerated and lied about his record in Vietnam." He asserts Kerry received two of his three Purple Hearts under false pretenses.

French also said Kerry lied about the record of their unit twice when he returned from Vietnam. But French later acknowledged that he was relying on the account of trusted friends when he said Kerry lied about the two Purple Hearts.

Not only do these Swift Boat Liars have NO proof, they're actually presenting 3rd-hand heresay as personal experience. What a bunch of scumbags!
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #164 of 166
Yet another SBL4B lie has been discovered.

http://www.billingsgazette.com/index...swift-boat.inc

Quote:
COLUMBUS - Swift boat veteran Bob Anderson of Columbus is ticked.

It bothers him that Sen. John Kerry's swift boat history has become such a political hot potato. But he's even more irritated that his name was included - without his permission - on a letter used to discredit Kerry.

It doesn't matter that these guys have been caught lying time and time again though does it. The unsavory republican lie factory cranks out the tall tales on page 1 and the disclaimers on page 51.
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
post #165 of 166
Quote:
It doesn't matter that these guys have been caught lying time and time again though does it. The unsavory republican lie factory cranks out the tall tales on page 1 and the disclaimers on page 51.

Yup.
"Overpopulation and climate change are serious shit." Gilsch
"I was really curious how they had managed such fine granularity of alienation." addabox
"Overpopulation and climate change are serious shit." Gilsch
"I was really curious how they had managed such fine granularity of alienation." addabox
post #166 of 166
Liars, liars, liars!!! SBL4B

Figured I'd keep popping this to the top just to show how piss poor Bush and his crew actually are.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › swift boat liars running aground