or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Watch list harrasment of Kennedy . . . .

Watch list harrasment of Kennedy . . . .

post #1 of 2
HERE

As you might have heard Kennedy's name seems to have appeared on a flight 'watch list' which means that he, like many other people, has had to endure incredibly difficult harassment before buying airline tickets . . . if being able to get one, then having to suffer through an outrageous amount of searches and questionings . . .

Is this some kind of thuggish harassment by an incipient form of brown-shirtism?

Why the hell would Kennedy, an outspoken critic of Bush's bunglings, be going through this: everybody knows who he is! everybody knows his face!
he isn't going to hijack a plane!!

I wonder if there is something deliberate about this . . . it just seems to perfect that he of all possible critics of the BushMachine are getting harassed . . . . his symbolic status as "Massachusetts Liberal" and relation to JFK is just too much for me to think this is innocent . . . . although, I couldbejust getting a bit paranoid?! \
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #2 of 2
You Ain't Going Nowhere Senator Part 2.

In a slightly different version of the "facts" (but hey what are "facts" to the US media - details, mere details), the story gets even better.

Teddy you're grounded

Note Transportation Security Administration spokesgirlie, Ann Davis, states that Teddy

Quote:
is not on the list, not now or ever. His name was similar to someone else's alias

So let me get this straight......

- He's not on the list but he got stopped anyway
- His name is not the same as somebody else's alias only similar but he got stopped anyway
- He looks the dead spit like Senator Edward Kennedy (mostly because he is Senator Edward Kennedy), someone who virtually every American over the age of 10 would recognize but he got stopped anyway

Oh pfflam stop being so bloody paranoid will you.

Americans are delightful people but some really need to learn to be a lot more cynical and a lot less gullible. There's a reason the rest of the Western democracies treat their politicians with disdain and refuse to fawn over them.

Where I come from it's known as "keeping the bastards honest". It's not foolproof but it helps.
Tomorrow shall be love for the loveless;
And for the lover, tomorrow shall be love.
Tomorrow shall be love for the loveless;
And for the lover, tomorrow shall be love.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Watch list harrasment of Kennedy . . . .