or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Blame the demonstrators, not the president.

Blame the demonstrators, not the president.

post #1 of 5
That's right race fans. The planned demonstrations of the RNC are in no way the fault of president Bush. In fact they are "disrespectful" to a sitting president to (gasp)demonstrate(gasp). This shows how out of touch this group of monkeys really is IMO.

Quote:
"I think the Democrats are going to have to be careful about not letting the protesters get out of hand," Mr. Gillespie said. "The line between the official Democratic Party and labor protesters, environmental protesters and antiwar protesters is fairly blurry, and I'm not sure they want to have Democrats engaging in violence in New York against our convention. It would seem disrespectful and antidemocratic."

source

The above shows how scared they are. They are doing their best to link all things bad with Kerry and the dems instead of taking a nice long look at themselves...

Enjoy.
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
post #2 of 5
If you think about where this president has taken this country this past 4 years there is plenty to protest. Just because your president doesnt mean you get a free get out of jail card. He has done bad things on so many fronts im surprised he is still running 45 % of voters. It comes from the constitution and its called free speech but Bush would like to take that away from us if he could under more of his security crap for the so called homeland. why is the mexican border wide open when you and the republicans have had 3 years to do something? This should tell all americans his true nature. wait until he removes your overtime pay. This administration is for the rich only, its not about whats good for the country as a whole. I still think most of his policies are coming from Dick Cheney,big business and oil companies with no input from joe american.
VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS! Its the only way we can clean up Congress.
VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS! Its the only way we can clean up Congress.
post #3 of 5
You just don't want these protesters actions to reflect badly on them (the protesters) and the people they support, the democrats. Deflect blame before it come to your cause.
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally posted by Aurora
If you think about where this president has taken this country this past 4 years there is plenty to protest. Just because your president doesnt mean you get a free get out of jail card. He has done bad things on so many fronts im surprised he is still running 45 % of voters. It comes from the constitution and its called free speech but Bush would like to take that away from us if he could under more of his security crap for the so called homeland. why is the mexican border wide open when you and the republicans have had 3 years to do something? This should tell all americans his true nature. wait until he removes your overtime pay. This administration is for the rich only, its not about whats good for the country as a whole. I still think most of his policies are coming from Dick Cheney,big business and oil companies with no input from joe american.

You know, if you want to criticize the President, you could at least do it with some credibility.

If we got tough on our border by putting the US Military there, you'd be screaming. The Democrats were frothing at the mouth for a Dept. of Homeland Security and now we have it....and they're screaming about it. Now they want a new intel post as well. Bush comes out and agrees....and he's criticized for not doing it the way they'd like to see it.

You also mention overtime pay. Funny, last I heard the DOL was going to "modernize" the rules to favor lower income folks. The effects will be more negative as income goes up. Hmmmm. It also seems that someone like me, who makes a very average salary, got well over $1,000 in tax relief in the past few years. I can show you the tax returns and pay stubs, if you'd like. That money helps support my family. Apparently, I'm rich.

I'll be happy to list the things I disagree with the President on. Unlike this rant of yours, mine will actually be well thought out and reasonable.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #5 of 5
Who do you think you're kidding?!
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Blame the demonstrators, not the president.