or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Bush - Playing Soldier With Someone Else's Medals?

Bush - Playing Soldier With Someone Else's Medals? - Page 2

post #41 of 43
Quote:
Originally posted by pfflam
Isn't that Olmstead fellow seriously revered among that Bucky Fuller generation of Intellectual/artists?

No, I think that's the architect Frederick Law Olmsted (also a relation), who among other things designed Central Park in NYC.
post #42 of 43
Thanks for your answer. Interesting story (especially the traumatic experience of the war heroes), I am surprised that your father is that old (I assume that you have approximately my age, but I could be wrong).
post #43 of 43
Quote:
Originally posted by Powerdoc
Thanks for your answer. Interesting story (especially the traumatic experience of the war heroes), I am surprised that your father is that old (I assume that you have approximately my age, but I could be wrong).

My father married late and I'm the youngest of six . . . . Im probably your age however . .

and yeah tonton, now that you mention that I am embarassed, I should have known that with out even reflecting
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Bush - Playing Soldier With Someone Else's Medals?