or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Where were you when MLK was shot?

Where were you when MLK was shot? - Page 2

post #41 of 44
I guess you haven't been looking around at the other threads . . . like the one where we allready linked to a story where teh people on Kerry's boat insist that this man was NOT on the boat!!!
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #42 of 44
Quote:
Originally posted by pfflam
I guess you haven't been looking around at the other threads . . . like the one where we allready linked to a story where teh people on Kerry's boat insist that this man was NOT on the boat!!!

Read the whole thing.
post #43 of 44
Such a non-issue it's pathetic.

Even Bush praises Kerry's war record.
post #44 of 44
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
My father was on the USS Coral Sea when I was born. And yet to this day I don't think on him having served in Vietnam. I don't think he did either. He never got his foot on the soil there.

Jesus Christ. That's fucking pathetic. Your only recourse now is to argue that your OWN FATHER, who was on one of the first carriers deployed to provide air support during the war in Vietnam, didn't actually serve in Vietnam because, what, they didn't actually drive the carrier into Hanoi? At what point are you going to argue that Kerry didn't personally kill enough people to claim that he served in Vietnam?
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Where were you when MLK was shot?