or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › New articles filed in their respective forums!

New articles filed in their respective forums!

post #1 of 8
Folks, we are dissolving the News Comments forum. All new articles are being filed in their respective forums (Future Hardware, Software, Etc). All threads in this forum will be filed soon. Please check the main page for updates, or view the other forums.

Kasper
EIC- AppleInsider.com
Questions and comments to : kasper@appleinsider.com
EIC- AppleInsider.com
post #2 of 8
I suggested this a year ago. Glad to see it finally happening. Much cleaner approach.

If anyone is gonna click the link, it's 'bout 10 posts from the top. Anyone wanna give a guy a hint on how to get the id# of a post?
NOTICE: While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information supplied herein, fahlman cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions. Unless otherwise indicated,...
NOTICE: While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information supplied herein, fahlman cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions. Unless otherwise indicated,...
post #3 of 8
Smart move, Kasper. Makes so much more sense. Glad to see you and the mods are cleaning and streamlining things.

Escher
"The only laptop computer that's useful is the one you have with you."
Until we get a 3 lbs sub-PowerBook, the 12-inch PowerBook will do.
"The only laptop computer that's useful is the one you have with you."
Until we get a 3 lbs sub-PowerBook, the 12-inch PowerBook will do.
post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally posted by fahlman
I suggested this a year ago. Glad to see it finally happening. Much cleaner approach.

If anyone is gonna click the link, it's 'bout 10 posts from the top. Anyone wanna give a guy a hint on how to get the id# of a post?

Yeah -- hover your mouse over the "edit" link of the post and look at the URL. It includes post #.

Best,

Kasper
EIC- AppleInsider.com
EIC- AppleInsider.com
post #5 of 8
Threads have now been moved.
post #6 of 8
Good idea.
post #7 of 8
hate to go against the majority.... but I liked the News Forum.

iDunno
Owen stop reading my posts.
Owen stop reading my posts.
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Kasper
Yeah -- hover your mouse over the "edit" link of the post and look at the URL. It includes post #.

Best,

Kasper

I must be an idiot, 'cause I can't get it to work. Here's what I'm trying, surrounded by url tags obviously.

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=457574
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › New articles filed in their respective forums!