or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › RNC-whats with the "fake" reporters?

RNC-whats with the "fake" reporters?

post #1 of 4
Between segments at the RNC they sometimes do "interviews" with delegates. Who are those "RNC" reporters? I know they are "part of the show" but really, what the hell? I mean, shouldn't there at least pretend to be a line between puppets and actual journalists?
I'm watching the convention on C-Span but because of these "reporters" its just like I'm watching Fox News (only no commercials... that is if you don't count the actual convention itself )...

What purpose do these "reporters" have other then to further dilute the teeth of the media?
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
post #2 of 4
I'd like to know why at the RNC they have pulled out all the moderate speakers. Oh wait that obvious. Deception.

Did anyone else catch Bush yesterday, I saw it on BBC TV, at a rally, someone says to Bush "God Bless You". Bush replies, "He has, thankyou". What an arrogant little fuck.
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally posted by powermacG6
I'd like to know why at the RNC they have pulled out all the moderate speakers. Oh wait that obvious. Deception.

Did anyone else catch Bush yesterday, I saw it on BBC TV, at a rally, someone says to Bush "God Bless You". Bush replies, "He has, thankyou". What an arrogant little fuck.

Clinton was called the "teflon man" because none of the shit the Republicans were throwing at him would stick. With Bush, it's not the democrats throwing shit at him that's the problem. It's him spreading it all over himself and pretending it's chocolate. Then again, maybe we should call him "tampon man" because whatever vile substance comes out of him just gets soaked up and no one even notices it was ever there.

Edit: I think I'll make that my sig.
post #4 of 4
You should add " I think I'll make that my sig. " to your sig
"The Roots of Violence: wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, politics...
"The Roots of Violence: wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, politics...
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › RNC-whats with the "fake" reporters?