or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - Bush's daughters - laugh at not with

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - Bush's daughters - laugh at not with - Page 2

post #41 of 45
Quote:
Originally posted by rageous
I'm sure everyone in here 28 and above will admit, they are far more mature now than they were at 22. Life has a way doing that to you.

Absolutely disagree. I am by far a bigger immature prick than I was at 22. Life has had its way with me, I saw it for what it was.
post #42 of 45
Quote:
[etc]

OK . . .

Let them up on stage and they're fair game . . .

22 is plenty 'adult' as far as I'm concerned. Far too old to act 13.
If they were 'handled such as to appear according to a PR Focus group image then that image was one that deliberately tried to make them appear young and immature, youthful and vigorous, just a couple a fun-loving president's daughters . .
If they weren't handled in that direction than they revealed their true colors . . . if you think that a 22 year old is just a kid you're wrong . . . tell that to the young men fighting in Iraq.

As for Kerry's daughter and her 'semi-nudity' . . . HAH! I doubt that she appeared anything OTHER than 'incredibly regal' . . .
I have no problem with breasts . . . why do most Americans find them problematic or shameful?!

as for the public service debate . . . check out the entire opus of threads for the past 3.5 years . . . I think, actually, if it hasn't been clear where Bush's record stands by now then you aren't even looking!

BTW: what the hell does this have to do with the ex-Presidents' libido?

also BTW: as has been noted, many people who are vocally saying that the twins' performance was a catastrophe are Republicans . .

Just face it, they made a poor showing: its just that I am willing to take a chance and voice conjecture as to why both his daughters appeared so lame . . . while also, and maybe not-coincidentally, his entire record as any-sort of 'leader' -business or otherwise- has also been a catastrophe!
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #43 of 45
Quote:
Originally posted by pfflam
As for Kerry's daughter and her 'semi-nudity' . . . HAH! I doubt that she appeared anything OTHER than 'incredibly regal' . . .
I have no problem with breasts . . . why do most Americans find them problematic or shameful?

Like I said, I don't care. But my point is only reinforced by your response. Everyone's opinion is totally subjective about this. Some see teh Bush twins acting childish, I see a couple very young women still acting like young women. Worse than some their age. Better than far many more.

Who gives a shit?

Personally, I'm a bit more concerned about the situation in Iraq and the Patriot act. These are real things you can hang your hat on and use to argue Bush's ability to continue to run the country. The behavior of his daughters is really insignificant.
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. - Albert Einstein

I wish developing great products was as easy as writing a check. If that were the case, then Microsoft would...
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. - Albert Einstein

I wish developing great products was as easy as writing a check. If that were the case, then Microsoft would...
post #44 of 45
And in closing, I also find it laughably ironic that the maturity and behavior of the Bush twins is being taken to task by someone posting a thread entitled"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - Bush's daughters - laugh at not with"

post #45 of 45
Quote:
And in closing, I also find it laughably ironic that the maturity and behavior of the Bush twins is being taken to task by someone posting a thread entitled"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - Bush's daughters - laugh at not with"

Hey . . . couldn't help it . . . it was funny . . . though not in an intentional sort of way.

If it hadn't been for Arnold that whole evening would have gone down in smoke as soon as they called their grandma un-hip for not knowiing about Outkast

I still think its shadenfreud funny!
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - Bush's daughters - laugh at not with