or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Russia losing the War on Terror

Russia losing the War on Terror - Page 3

post #81 of 85
Quote:
Originally posted by steve666
This a waste of my time. Its easy to call the US ignorant of the outside world when the outside world does so little on its own without us.

Damn right mofo! Those foreign pussy bastards are against us I tell you. Against us! Nuke 'em! Nuke 'em all now!!

CM's older brother I presume?

My heart goes to all the Russian victims and their families.
post #82 of 85
Quote:
Originally posted by Gilsch
CM's older brother I presume?

Scott.
"Hearing a corrupt CEO like Cheney denigrate Edwards for being a trial lawyer is like hearing a child molester complain how Larry Flint is a pervert." -johnq
"Hearing a corrupt CEO like Cheney denigrate Edwards for being a trial lawyer is like hearing a child molester complain how Larry Flint is a pervert." -johnq
post #83 of 85
Quote:
Originally posted by steve666
I dont really understand your definition of a terrorist. You're lumping entire countries in with terrorists who see a child and shoot a child. I dont know of any Russian or israeli who would willingly kill a child, or a civilian for that matter.

As the Chechnya-conflict is nowadays so prominent in the media because of the horrific hostage-taking, I will comment on your claim that russian soldiers don't deliberately kill children:

Most people don't know it, but Putin has sent his russian army to Chechnya without paying his soldiers a regular salary (strange, hmm?). Instead Moscow encourages the soldiers in Chechnya to earn their money from the chechniens! What do the russian soldiers then do to earn their money:
1. They steal whatever they can.
2. They blackmail civilians and owners of shops, etc.. Basically they kidnap people and then tells the family of the kidnapped (or emprisoned) people to pay a certain specified sum and then they release them, or they rape the women of one side of the street and telling the women on the other side of the street that they would get raped, too, if they don't have money at hand to buy themselves out of the threatened rape.
3. They emprison children, women and elderly, rape them or not, torture them and then kill them, and then tell the family that they died in custody, and then force them to pay a specified sum, so that they get the body, in order to bury them.

The third method of earning money is used the most in Chechnya by the russian soldiers, because muslims have to have the body in the time-span of 24hrs for burying, it's a very respected tradition and requirement.

More than 40,000 children were killed by the russian army.

Nightcrawler
I disagree, and could prove you're wrong; care to offer any proof that you're not wrong?
I disagree, and could prove you're wrong; care to offer any proof that you're not wrong?
post #84 of 85
Source?
post #85 of 85
Just google war crimes on Chechnya.

The Russia-Chechnya conflict and its brutality further demonstrates the circular nature of hate and the death it brings.

Feel free to exchange Russia-Chechnya with whatever two warring parties you can think of.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Russia losing the War on Terror