or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › DOJ wants terror conviction overturned

DOJ wants terror conviction overturned

post #1 of 3
http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/09/01/te....ap/index.html
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
post #2 of 3
Isn't it a violation of posting policy to post something, quoted or link, with no comment of your own?
post #3 of 3
I don't know you tell me. To me though this spoke for itself. The trial was a cluster f from the beginning. Now we come to find out why. Asscroft blew this from the get-go and we're finding out about the hiding of details and what not a year later. Go figure.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › DOJ wants terror conviction overturned