or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Both Parties Suck

Both Parties Suck - Page 2  

post #41 of 95
Quote:
Originally posted by Fellowship
Ohh stop I am not as funny as Mika

You're still a troll.

This is one of the weakest things I've ever seen on AI. I suppose you'll be spending the rest of the night editing your entire history of posts to represent how you really feel.

It must have been difficult for you to pretend to be intelligent enough to be a moderator here for so long.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
post #42 of 95
Quote:
Originally posted by audiopollution
You're still a troll.

This is one of the weakest things I've ever seen on AI. I suppose you'll be spending the rest of the night editing your entire history of posts to represent how you really feel.

It must have been difficult for you to pretend to be intelligent enough to be a moderator here for so long.

OOF!
post #43 of 95
Quote:
You're still a troll.

Ouch! Ah but I go back to edit posts like that or just delete them that I've made on other boards. Its usually when I'm acting childish though. \
/* styling for my posts */
.intelligence {display: none;}
/* styling for my posts */
.intelligence {display: none;}
post #44 of 95
Quote:
You're still a troll.

I just love how I am told I should vote.... then when I choose a candidate I am given hell by the liberals who know better than I.

Have a sense of humor will ya?

Fellows
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34

post #45 of 95
Fellowship, listen to some Air America. It's the party establishment that's corrupt to corporations and incompetent, not the party itself. Just look at how they went after Howard Dean.

Vote Nader.
post #46 of 95
Quote:
I just love how I am told I should vote.... then when I choose a candidate I am given hell by the liberals who know better than I.

Fellows

Damn-- I thought I gave you pretty good hell before you went turncoat. Now what am I gonna do?
post #47 of 95
Quote:
I am given hell by the liberals who know better than I.

Know better than me.
post #48 of 95
Quote:
Originally posted by BRussell
Know better than me.

OOF!

post #49 of 95
Quote:

Fellows

I couldn't give a shit about who you vote for.

Editing all of your trolling is pathetic.

Time to throw throw you back in the 'loon' file, as you certainly don't belong in the humour section.
post #50 of 95
Well, I'll register my dissapointment . . . the emoticons of the false NeoCons pulled you back where its safe.

It makes nothing different that Bush gave a decent speech . . . they still had the past three+ years to contradict all of the positive message that they threw up.

But if you are swayed by the throngs, and I know that you are Fship, and I know that there are many out there that are, then I guess we'll have to go deeper into the shithole in the upcoming years.

How noble and grand he sounded . . . . but look back and see how ignoble he has been!

You should know as well as anybody that there is ONE thing that these guys do REALLY REALLY well!
and that is make people believe their lies!!!
He is the great deceiver
of our lifetime . . . make no mistake
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #51 of 95
yeah Audio - I feel like I've been taken full circle, all the way back to here
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #52 of 95
Quote:
Originally posted by pfflam
Well, I'll register my dissapointment . . . the emoticons of the false NeoCons pulled you back where its safe.

It makes nothing different that Bush gave a decent speech . . . they still had the past three+ years to contradict all of the positive message that they threw up.

But if you are swayed by the throngs, and I know that you are Fship, and I know that there are many out there that are, then I guess we'll have to go deeper into the shithole in the upcoming years.

How noble and grand he sounded . . . . but look back and see how ignoble he has been!

You should know as well as anybody that there is ONE thing that these guys do REALLY REALLY well!
and that is make people believe their lies!!!
He is the great deceiver
of our lifetime . . . make no mistake

ohh come on you guys.... I have my october surprise early but I have my April fools late

Fellows

post #53 of 95
Quote:
Originally posted by FormerLurker
yeah Audio - I feel like I've been taken full circle, all the way back to here

Definitely full circle. Check out the similarities:

vs.

[Edited at the Request of Fellowship Legal]
post #54 of 95
damn. Me too.

Bush-Cheney 2004.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #55 of 95
Quote:
Originally posted by midwinter
damn. Me too.

Bush-Cheney 2004.

*ghasp*
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #56 of 95
Quote:
Originally posted by ShawnJ
[Edited at the Request of Fellowship Legal]

P R I C E L E S S
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #57 of 95
I thought it was Fellowship but didn't want to believe it.

How amazingly lame.
post #58 of 95
Well, you'all wanted him to vote . . . now he's going to vote

after all Bush explained that that arrogant swagger is really just the way people in Texas walk

even though Wesley Clark wouldn't be caught dead in Bush's cabinet and will be in a position of power and making real decisions with Kerry . . .-unstead of Powell, who is being pushed around and who's every decent idea is forced down.

Hm?! I can just see the polls rising?!
"Didn't he seem like such a nice man?"
and, "see he's just like us . . . just a down home guy"

I wanna believe, I wanna believe!!
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #59 of 95
Quote:
Originally posted by faust9

Quote:
Originally posted by faust9
You can edit and so can I.

post #60 of 95
OK. Is Fellowship Common Man?

Serious question. Is it him?
post #61 of 95
Quote:
Originally posted by MarcUK
I don't buy that. Who then is gaining ground when the repubs are in office then, the ultra rich? OK, back that up.

If middle classes are losing ground why do they still vote repub, they cant be doing that bad.

If middle class is the new poor, where did the poor go, the 3rd world? Why are they voting repub?

Are there enough ultra-rich to give the 50:50 split? There must be a hell of alot of ultra-rich in the USA then.

It's common knowledge. The poor didn't go anywhere. There's just more of them all the time. It's a gradual process.

And Fellowship I just lost all respect for you.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #62 of 95
faust9, please stop posting those homophobic images.
post #63 of 95
I dont know what to say really, Last night I PM'ed Fellowship to basically end all hostilities, between us. I was genuine, and I thought his reply's were genuine.

Thanks to everyone who took me seriously, basically a big fat 0 of you.

I am also very disappointed if Fellowship has turned out to be Common Twat.

I dont need to say any more. I think we can see the evidence for ourselves. But - Dont jump to conclusions yet.

Please tell me it aint true Fellows.

post #64 of 95
Fellowship,

My offer of peace was genuine, You do not need to do this to see if I will jump all over you for changing your mind. I will not, I was genuine.

Marc
post #65 of 95
...did someone say 'evolution'?

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

post #66 of 95
Quote:
Originally posted by dmz

No.
post #67 of 95
I think around here all you're getting is devolution.
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #68 of 95
Actually, I think that ANYONE who reduces the state of the country to who is controling the executive branch of the American government should HAVE THEIR FRIGGIN RIGHT TO VOTE TAKEN AWAY!

That would be damn near all of you!

I'd be willing to bet that NONE of the posters on this thread have contacted their elected representitives in the last six months, if not longer.

(And Hassan i Sabbah, I was going to make a Queen joke, but someone already posted a picture of Richard Simmons, so you're out of luck.)

post #69 of 95
Quote:
Originally posted by dmz

Incase nobody realized - the d in DMZ stands for dale. had that sussed months ago, Common Man got me though!
post #70 of 95
Quote:
Incase nobody realized - the d in DMZ stands for dale. had that sussed months ago, Common Man got me though!

I have one account and it is Fellowship.

I am not DMZ nor am I CommonMan.

I realized after comparing Bush and Kerry that Kerry is far from a leader which can lead the country.

I have changed my mind about this subject a few times.

Fellowship

post #71 of 95
post #72 of 95
Quote:

I realized after comparing Bush and Kerry that Kerry is far from a leader which can lead the country.

Fellowship

Is this the soundbite I predicted? Are you being genuine in your PM with me?
post #73 of 95
Quote:
Is this the soundbite I predicted? Are you being genuine in your PM with me?

I was completely honest with you in the PM I sent you. Please know that I have been away from AI for about 2 months and I wanted to come in and be playful. By playful I did get to express my unhappiness with the two parties and I gave the reasons why for each party. I outlined what would be ideal in my opinion for a candidate and or party platform.

However after watching both President Bush last night and then Kerry at 12:00 midnight with his response to Bush I must say there is a huge contrast in the two men. I do not find Kerry to be a leader.

I post under the name Fellowship and no other name here at AI.

These are the facts of the matter. It is sad that people are so serious around here these days. I was trying to be playful with my visit after about 2 months.

Fellows

post #74 of 95
Quote:
I have one account and it is Fellowship.

I am not DMZ nor am I CommonMan.

I have changed my mind about this subject a few times.

Fellowship

It is my humble opinion that, most likely, your opinion has been drastically effected by the onslought put together by a highly organized and well honed and well funded mind-changing machine . . . it will change your mind FOR YOU if you let it . . . and, I guess in Texas, it is just too hard to remain at a distance from the Leviathan to not get sucked back into its steely maw.

Your opinion of Kerry is probably 4% accurate: the rest of the image is part of the package that the GOP has been building non'stop for the past month.

If I were you, I wouldn't settle so quickly . . . especially during a Convention!!! when the slander machine is at its peak performance . . I mean, doesn't the timing at least make you feel even slightly suspect towards your own certainty?!?!
and especially a convention that was 2% content, 38% Patriotic emoticons, and 60% about what a bad-guy John Kerry is . . . doesn't that say aything to you about what these guys have to say? . . .
. at least 60% negative shiit throwing and virtualy nothing else but feel-good cliches!!

and just another thing: isn't it strange that the exact same tactic of putting into question an opponents resolve and their decisiveness has occured with every election in DECADES!? and always by the GOP . . . remember that term was 'waffling' with Clinton? and 'flip flopping' before that . . . you would think that people would bother to take a look beneath the glitz, glamour and roar of Magog for a thin silence of Truth!!!

(golly, two biblical monsters in one post!)
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #75 of 95
I'll take your word for it.

Go easy on Fellowship people, If I can believe this is just a prank, Im sure y'all can too.

If he wants to vote for Bush, respect that and move on. He has his reasons, we all have ours.

In 4 years at AI, I dont recall anyone ever significantly changing the opinion of anyone else, It isn't about to start now, so I suggest we stop posting alot of crap at eachother, knowing it won't change things one little bit, and find something more productive to talk about.
post #76 of 95
pfflam I do hope you know that I highly respect you and your posts and opinions. I do feel that I share much political opinion with you. When I saw Kerry last night and he waved his finger around and the way he spoke it was pathetic. Kerry clearly looks on the defensive and it does not create an image of a good leader to see him stumble around with his less than solid response last night. It is almost as if he replied in Zell Miller style. For the record I do not like Zell Miller style one bit. Sickening.. but that is another story.

The Kerry campaign seems to be cracking at the seams and if he can not run a political campaign I am not sure he could be fit to run the country.

I will watch the debates between the two as they approach. I will reserve final judgement until November.

Fellowship

post #77 of 95
Quote:
However after watching both President Bush last night and then Kerry at 12:00 midnight with his response to Bush I must say there is a huge contrast in the two men. I do not find Kerry to be a leader.

Really, how much thought did you put into your choice?

Your disillusionment with the two parties was conveniently 'vanished' after you became a revisionist.

You started editing your posts before Bush had finished speaking, and certainly before Kerry spoke at midnight, as far as I can tell.
post #78 of 95
Quote:
I'll take your word for it.

Go easy on Fellowship people, If I can believe this is just a prank, Im sure y'all can too.

If he wants to vote for Bush, respect that and move on. He has his reasons, we all have ours.

In 4 years at AI, I dont recall anyone ever significantly changing the opinion of anyone else, It isn't about to start now, so I suggest we stop posting alot of crap at eachother, knowing it won't change things one little bit, and find something more productive to talk about.

Before you start giving out advice to everyone else, might I suggest that you reevaluate your own posting habits a bit? Ta.
post #79 of 95
Quote:
Originally posted by BRussell

Before you start giving out advice to everyone else, might I suggest that you reevaluate your own posting habits a bit? Ta.

Can sombody open a window? It is getting stuffy in here.

Can we not get along and move on?

Fellows

post #80 of 95
Quote:
The Kerry campaign seems to be cracking at the seams and if he can not run a political campaign I am not sure he could be fit to run the country.
Fellowship

I am not so sure about Kerry's campaign strategy falling apart . . . from what I hear, he has always waited till late into it to get going.

But, the point about running a campaign and a nation: I think that we have proof that the one does NOT reflect the other . . . we know that Bush/Rove run great vicious campaigns, and yet, we also know that Bush runs this country truly terribly and has done so with every single issue that has come up . . .

. . .including, what was his strong points: China and Afghanistan . . . both of those were trampled by Iraq . . . the strength that we had facing China evaporated with the first hint of the word 'quagmire' and 'Improvised Explosive Device' . . and we all know what a great triumph Afghanistan is turning into . . .
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
This thread is locked  
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Both Parties Suck