or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Both Parties Suck

Both Parties Suck - Page 3  

post #81 of 95
Quote:
Originally posted by BRussell

Before you start giving out advice to everyone else, might I suggest that you reevaluate your own posting habits a bit? Ta.

And what part of that post do you explicitly disagree with
post #82 of 95
Quote:
Originally posted by faust9

HA Now thats funny
post #83 of 95
Quote:
Originally posted by Existence
faust9, please stop posting those homophobic images.

Cartman says: Dude, you're a fucking faggot.
post #84 of 95
BushCheney 2004

-Neø the dittohead
Crunch for the Cure!
http://www.find-a-drug.org/

---------------------------------
God created Adam and Eve, He didnt create Adam and Steve
-Rep. Roscoe Bartlett
Crunch for the Cure!
http://www.find-a-drug.org/

---------------------------------
God created Adam and Eve, He didnt create Adam and Steve
-Rep. Roscoe Bartlett
post #85 of 95
Quote:
Originally posted by Existence
faust9, please stop posting those homophobic images.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=gay

Definition 5. Read it and move on.
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
post #86 of 95
Quote:
Originally posted by Fellowship
I just love how I am told I should vote.... then when I choose a candidate I am given hell by the liberals who know better than I.

Have a sense of humor will ya?

Fellows

Fellowship,

It's not your choice it's the sleazy way you presented it us. Get it?

Totally indicative of the way Bush supporters operate.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #87 of 95
Quote:
Originally posted by Neø
BushCheney 2004

-Neø the dittohead

Didn't realize Bush was running for re-election in France.
post #88 of 95
Dick'n Bush Forever!
post #89 of 95
Kerry-Edwards
post #90 of 95
Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani
post #91 of 95
MY NEIGHBOR BOB 2004
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #92 of 95
post #93 of 95
Quote:
Originally posted by Hassan i Sabbah
Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani

post #94 of 95
Quote:
Originally posted by Hassan i Sabbah
Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani

Good one!
post #95 of 95
Obviously this thread is ended. Time to close it.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
This thread is locked  
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Both Parties Suck