or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Kerry? Edwards?

Kerry? Edwards?

post #1 of 22
Where are these guys? They are being gutted like a couple of calves and they have no defense. If this is the best they can defend themselves, how can you trust them to defend America? What is the plan? Where are the specifics? All I here is silly tak about "the international comminity". We need specifics gutsy plans to fight terorism here and all over the world. We need an administration with spine. The choice is clear. It's too bad the dems could not find a valid candidate.

Bush 55
Kerry 45
"A more sensitive and caring Common man for 2005"
post #2 of 22
Quote:
Originally posted by Common Man
Whe

snip

Bush 55
Kerry 45

The Republican Convention thingie is on. It's in the news.
post #3 of 22
I mean, now's probably not the best time to call a press conference to give details of your Plan to Make the World a Better Place.
post #4 of 22
Maybe they could quickly convene another Democratic Convention, you know, sneaky-like, next month? That way they'd have the last word.

post #5 of 22
Candidates don't traditionally campaign during each other's nominating conventions. Cheney broke that tradition this year-- and so did Edwards yesterday in my college town of Wilkes Barre, PA.
post #6 of 22
Kerry actually did say something publicly recently, and he was universally lambasted for 'breaking tradition' by not keeping his mouth shut while teh GOP smeared his image with shittylies!
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #7 of 22
Why do people even bother to respond to Common Tw*t, StupidDumbW*nker, Scott, N*pples-X and the like.

I propose that every time one of them posts, we dont respond, just post a big fat smiley

There must be more constructive uses of time than constantly refuting bullshit.

They'll soon go away when they don't have an audience.

Look heres an example
post #8 of 22
Quote:
Where are these guys? They are being gutted like a couple of calves and they have no defense. If this is the best they can defend themselves, how can you trust them to defend America? What is the plan? Where are the specifics? All I here is silly tak about "the international comminity". We need specifics gutsy plans to fight terorism here and all over the world. We need an administration with spine. The choice is clear. It's too bad the dems could not find a valid candidate.

Bush 55
Kerry 45

post #9 of 22
I think that the Dems should worry about the validity of their candidate. Seriously, how many of you are confident in Kerry/Edwards?
post #10 of 22
Common man?

Who are you really?
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #11 of 22
Quote:
I think that the Dems should worry about the validity of their candidate. Seriously, how many of you are confident in Kerry/Edwards?

post #12 of 22
Quote:

I'm entirely confident.
post #13 of 22
Quote:
Originally posted by jimmac
I'm entirely confident.

JUST POST THE SMILEY GODDAMNIT. HE DOESN'T WANT A DEBATE. ITS JUST PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE. JUST POST THE SMILEY.
post #14 of 22
Quote:

I think you should worry about November.

OUT THE DOOR IN 2004!
post #15 of 22
Quote:

Yeah. Who are you?

Anyway. I'm not too confident that John Kerry will win because the Republicans are... out to win. It's clear that the Democrat campaign can't respond in kind without being accused of hysteria or extremism, so they couldn't fight dirty if they wanted to. Or knew how. Their site's pretty lame, and it doesn't bode well.

And something's going to happen in October.
post #16 of 22
Quote:
Originally posted by Hassan i Sabbah
Yeah. Who are you?

Anyway. I'm not too confident that John Kerry will win because the Republicans are... out to win. It's clear that the Democrat campaign can't respond in kind without being accused of hysteria or extremism, so they couldn't fight dirty if they wanted to. Or knew how. Their site's pretty lame, and it doesn't bode well.

And something's going to happen in October.

Osama or the bomb?
post #17 of 22
Quote:
Originally posted by MarcUK
Osama or the bomb?

Osama or something I reckon.

I hope. Hadn't thought of terrorism.
post #18 of 22
Quote:

Why do you hope for Osama in October? Thats not going to remove shrub is it?
post #19 of 22
Quote:

If they do try something like this it would be too obvious at this point. Personally I don't think they know how to catch Osama if that's what you're thinking..
post #20 of 22
Quote:
Originally posted by jimmac
If they do try something like this it would be too obvious at this point. Personally I don't think they know how to catch Osama if that's what you're thinking..

I've been thinking about this.

Its only too obvious to the people who dont worship Bush as Jesus Christ. Factor in the warm-fuzzy factor, and the fact that Kerry can hardly call 'Foul' and you have a no reason not to 'capture' Osama in October.

Who would give a fuck in the GOP, if some people called foul, if they won the dictatorship, um... I mean election.
post #21 of 22
Quote:
This person is on your Ignore List. This post may contain valuable information pertaining to this thread.

To view this post, please click [here]

What?

good call marcuk. At least in Common Man'sand 7E7's case they are just trolls, or different aliases of someone.
"Overpopulation and climate change are serious shit." Gilsch
"I was really curious how they had managed such fine granularity of alienation." addabox
"Overpopulation and climate change are serious shit." Gilsch
"I was really curious how they had managed such fine granularity of alienation." addabox
post #22 of 22
Quote:
Originally posted by Aquatic
What?

good call marcuk. At least in Common Man'sand 7E7's case they are just trolls, or different aliases of someone.

I can post under different alaises if you want, choose a number between 1 an 7.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Kerry? Edwards?