or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Kerry: The horse has left the stable.

Kerry: The horse has left the stable. - Page 6

post #201 of 240
Quote:
Originally posted by MarcUK
Taking one of your links

http://216.239.39.104/search?q=cach...Sudan&hl=en

I guess that because you HAVE read it, rather than just finding a ton of links off Google that have headlines that appear to support your stance, you could sum up for me the evidence contained that links Saddams supposed WMD through Syria and then to Sudan, and I'll take your word for it, along with the numbers of countries for and against the coallition that you obviously read through to get the numbers.

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache...ns+Sudan&hl=en

corrected the link.
post #202 of 240
Quote:
Taking one of your links

http://216.239.39.104/search?q=cach...Sudan&hl=en

I guess that because you HAVE read it, rather than just finding a ton of links off Google that have headlines that appear to support your stance, you could sum up for me the evidence contained that links Saddams supposed WMD through Syria and then to Sudan, and I'll take your word for it, along with the numbers of countries for and against the coallition that you obviously read through to get the numbers.

So you are advocating against using search engines to do research?

OK then.
post #203 of 240
Quote:
Originally posted by NaplesX
So you are advocating against using search engines to do research?

OK then.

No Im advocating against using search engines to pull off a load of links that you havn't bothered to read, yet claim is the evidence to support your claim knowing that the articles are so long that no-one will bother to read them and you will have appeared to won the argument by deception and bluffing.

So AGAIN I ask you, what were the numbers of the countries FOR and AGAINST the coallition, - as you obviously read the article.

and

Summarize the allegations vs the evidence of the massive article you linked too that links saddams WMD through syria to Sudan -as you obviously read that article to know it supports your stance
post #204 of 240
Im waiting.......
post #205 of 240
Still waiting.......
post #206 of 240
Waited long enough!. You have been pwn3d!!! mofo.

Missiles armed and ready
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed...w=1&name=&qty=

post #207 of 240
Quote:
Taking one of your links

http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache...ns+Sudan&hl=en

Apparently this is old news. Not widely covered but this guy seems to think it is pretty obvious.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...e.asp?ID=13282
post #208 of 240
Quote:
Waited long enough!. You have been pwn3d!!! mofo.

Missiles armed and ready
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed...w=1&name=&qty=

Old address. Try again.
post #209 of 240
you know, If this IS true, why is the Bush admin completely ignoring it?
post #210 of 240
Quote:
you know, If this IS true, why is the Bush admin completely ignoring it?

Like I said before, I think he is letting Kerry bury himself just to slam everyone with this info.

I expect some press conferences with Rummy or someone detailing the whole affair. It will be huge. Maybe they are waiting till they absolutely nail it down.
post #211 of 240
Quote:
Like I said before, I think he is letting Kerry bury himself just to slam everyone with this info.

I expect some press conferences with Rummy or someone detailing the whole affair. It will be huge. Maybe they are waiting till they absolutely nail it down.

so he's putting his personal priorities above the security of the US?
post #212 of 240
Quote:
so he's putting his personal priorities above the security of the US?

Oh come on. If the information is released before it is 100% vetted, the left accuses the president of being reckless. Now if in fact the admin feels a little spanked, you are accusing him of putting his own interests first?

How does a president catch a break with the left?

Maybe he should get a blow-job from an intern. That would bring on a flow of liberal respect, no? He would then seem more human.
post #213 of 240
well, time will tell if this comes to pass, If it does then well done for being on the case.

I seriously doubt the whole world would keep quiet about it just to help Bush get re-elected though.
post #214 of 240
Quote:

perhaps you're wishing too hard.
http://en.ce.cn/World/Americas/20040..._1776749.shtml

"The United States said on Wednesday that it was not aware of any corroboration of Syrian transfer of chemical weapons to the Sudanese government.

"We have seen the press reports and are not aware of any corroboration of the transfer of Syrian chemical weapons to Sudan," the US State Department said in a statement.

"There have been reports for several years alleging use of chemical weapons in Sudan. None of these have been corroborated. We will, of course, follow up on this latest allegation," the statement said.

In its Wednesday edition, the German daily Die Welt claimed that injuries apparently caused by chemical arms had been found onthe bodies of the victims in Sudan's troubled western Darfur region.

The newspaper, citing Western security sources, said that Syriahad suggested close cooperation with Sudan on developing chemical weapons and the Sudanese government proposed testing the chemical weapons on people in the Darfur region. "

Another link
http://www.spacewar.com/2004/040915193408.c5ebe3hg.html

and another
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...i?ArtNum=66530
post #215 of 240
and whats more, all the allegations of Iraq exporting WMD to syria seem to come from 1991. I doubt if there was any evidence of this being substantiated, that the information would be suppressed for 13 years for Bush to give an October suprise
post #216 of 240
Quote:
and whats more, all the allegations of Iraq exporting WMD to syria seem to come from 1991. I doubt if there was any evidence of this being substantiated, that the information would be suppressed for 13 years for Bush to give an October suprise

This report makes no sense if the articles you posted are true:

http://www.free-lebanon.com/LFPNews/...2/april22.html

Maybe their source was uninformed.
post #217 of 240
Quote:
This report makes no sense if the articles you posted are true:

http://www.free-lebanon.com/LFPNews/...2/april22.html

Maybe their source was uninformed.

All I can see is this.

Iraq might have exported some WMD to Syria in 1991 to avoid UN inspectors. But no one ever proved it.

Sudan might have used a very small amount of chemical weapons over the years, but most people think the reports are erraneous.

Syria might have supplied Sudan with Chemical weapons

Sudan might have sent them back

Sudan might have used 5 planes to bomb its own citizens with chemical weapons in june 2004, but no one died, the report came solely from a German Daily who didn't name sources.

The UN took tests and said Chemical wepons were not used. Some Norwegians took tests and said Chemical weapons might have been used

The US state department said last week it had no evidence of any of the above, but it will look into it.

C'mon this doesn't explain supposedly masses of WMD exported from Iraq recently to make us look like idiots.
post #218 of 240
Quote:
All I can see is this.

Iraq might have exported some WMD to Syria in 1991 to avoid UN inspectors. But no one ever proved it.

Sudan might have used a very small amount of chemical weapons over the years, but most people think the reports are erraneous.

Syria might have supplied Sudan with Chemical weapons

Sudan might have sent them back

Sudan might have used 5 planes to bomb its own citizens with chemical weapons in june 2004, but no one died, the report came solely from a German Daily who didn't name sources.

The UN took tests and said Chemical wepons were not used. Some Norwegians took tests and said Chemical weapons might have been used

The US state department said last week it had no evidence of any of the above, but it will look into it.

C'mon this doesn't explain supposedly masses of WMD exported from Iraq recently to make us look like idiots.

Yes but there was reports from the locals that people died in strange ways that appear on the surface to be from chemicals poisoning.

I found this. So the pentagon knows about weapons and possibly WMD being smuggled out of Iraq.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/natio...1749-1468r.htm

Maybe the state department is out of the loop? Doesn't make sense.
post #219 of 240
Quote:
Maybe the state department is out of the loop? Doesn't make sense.

Cognitive dissonance. You so so entirely committed to making this Iraq/WMD/AQ tie make sense that you are actually suggesting that maybe the STATE DEPARTMENT IS OUT OF THE LOOP. Dude. The State Department IS THE LOOP.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #220 of 240
Ok, so add to my list.

6 months ago the US looked into reports that the Iraqi's might be smuggling small arms into syria, but dispite extensive survaillance, the iraqi's were able to avoid detection.

Some intel says some things related to wmd might have been sent undetected to syria before the war.

Like I said, if this does come to pass, well done for being on the case, but at the moment, at the very best, it's just a lot of unproven, hunches.

Im signing off now.
post #221 of 240
NaplesX is this you?

"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
post #222 of 240
Quote:
Originally posted by faust9
NaplesX is this you?

Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #223 of 240
Quote:
Old address. Try again.

Isles of Capri?
post #224 of 240
Quote:
Isles of Capri?

We lovingly call it "Piles of Debris"
post #225 of 240
Quote:
We lovingly call it "Piles of Debris"

peace!

"They call me the youngster!"
Rowles also steps to the mike to sing country-western songs.

Now, thats how you do research NaplesX
post #226 of 240
Go Get 'em Naples

post #227 of 240
Quote:
Go Get 'em Naples

Those guys aren't me. I'm the guy in the back doing sound.
post #228 of 240
Quote:
peace!

"They call me the youngster!"
Rowles also steps to the mike to sing country-western songs.

Now, thats how you do research NaplesX

That's funny because all you had to do is ask me. That would have saved you a whole lot of time.

Good job finding what I was not hiding.
post #229 of 240
Quote:
That's funny because all you had to do is ask me. That would have saved you a whole lot of time.

Good job finding what I was not hiding.

yeah because the first question that pops into my mind when I reply to your posts, is "Are you a country-western singer/sound engineer for Tommy and Richie living in the Isles of Capri"?

Anyhow, from one musician to another, good luck with this venture.
post #230 of 240
Kerry: "war in Iraq=Economic hardship in the US"

Good linking of two ideas...
post #231 of 240
Quote:
yeah because the first question that pops into my mind when I reply to your posts, is "Are you a country-western singer/sound engineer for Tommy and Richie living in the Isles of Capri"?

Anyhow, from one musician to another, good luck with this venture.

I quit, but thay actually would pack every place they played. They just like the way I did garth brooks and so I got stuck singing country now and again.

But if you were really good you might find stuff like this:
post #232 of 240
Quote:
I quit, but thay actually would pack every place they played. They just like the way I did garth brooks and so I got stuck singing country now and again.

But if you were really good you might find stuff like this:

I did find this

http://www.southern-impact.netfirms....0break%202.jpg

I think we need to leave it there or the thread will get locket and Faust9 has something proper to discuss
post #233 of 240
Quote:
I did find this

I think we need to leave it there or the thread will get locket and Faust9 has something proper to discuss

You gatta love Bill and his crazy outfits. Ahhh the memories.

Do you believe that he and his band dressed up like that and made the stage look like a Jail cell that exploded and they walked out like that. A long story...

That was a night that his and my band played on the main stage at Bike Night in Ft. Myers. for about 8000 people, Good tomes...

Anyway, maybe you are right.
post #234 of 240
James Wolcott pretty much sums up my opinion perfectly:

Quote:
Ben Ferguson can snicker that if John Kerry had incurred real injuries he'd be in a nice wheelchair today and the middleaged white fools sitting in the bookstore don't even raise a peep, which makes you wonder if ten years from now it'll be open season on any American vet from the Iraq campaign who's missing limbs or carrying shrapnel and gets out of political line. There is a myth that the Left spat on returning Vietnam vets in the Seventies. Well, the Right spits on Vietnam vets every day with impunity, and will spit on future vets. Conservatives support the military only in the vague abstract; beneath their patriotic bluster and sentimentality, they basically think soldiers are chumps, risking their lives when they could be staying home, making money, and carving out a neat career, as Ben has done.

Do you really think that Rush and Newt and Dick Cheney and the rest of them regret that they didn't serve in Vietnam, that they didn't do their part for a war they supported and whose cause they still think was just? Do you really think Ben Ferguson wishes he was in uniform fighting for democracy in Iraq instead of plastering his Lumpy Rutherford face on TV?

They have no conscience, they have no decency, so let's stop fake-pretending that they do.

ZING!
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
post #235 of 240
Quote:
Originally posted by Northgate
James Wolcott pretty much sums up my opinion perfectly:

ZING!

That IS good stuff, you should make that your signature.

Stick with that, you should make some true friends. I wonder if you could use some of that to pick up on chicks?

I wonder if you will get a better job if you put that in your resume?

Those are definitely words of a winner.
post #236 of 240
Quote:
I wonder if you will get a better job if you put that in your resume?

Those are definitely words of a winner.

Wow. Looks like these boards have finally gotten to you. I may not agree with your opinion most of the time, but at least you articulate yourself with aplomb and well written prose.

But this time...well, you're just acting like a jerk.
post #237 of 240
Quote:
Originally posted by Northgate
Wow. Looks like these boards have finally gotten to you. I may not agree with your opinion most of the time, but at least you articulate yourself with aplomb and well written prose.

But this time...well, you're just acting like a jerk.

If I were a Republican, do you think those words would garner you ANY respect?

I'm not and those words make you seem small an sad. Yet you say those words sum up your view.

You said it, not I.
post #238 of 240
Bush's credibility is slipping where Iraq is concerned: John Kerry took the bold step of a full frontal assult against the "war time pres" today questioning Bush's Judgement. John Kerry laid out a PLAN for Iraq and not just another catch phrase ala Bush. Kerry gave us a goal instead of rhetoric about how good things are going (the idea that Iraq is all cupcakes and chocolate milk was soundly rebuked yesterday by a handful of top republicans). http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/...raq/index.html

Do the republican big whigs smell Bush blood in the political water? Are they swimming from him as fast as possible to avoid the comming shark attack? I guess time will tell.

Oh, some more tid-bits for your enjoyment:
http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0920/d...te.html?s=ent2
http://www.napanews.com/templates/in...0-F6EDA6B4B9F6
post #239 of 240
Quote:
If I were a Republican, do you think those words would garner you ANY respect?

I'm not and those words make you seem small an sad. Yet you say those words sum up your view.

You said it, not I.

You say I'm small because I point out rank hypocrisy? You say I'm small because I point to a double-standard practiced and preached by a loud choir>? You say I'm small because the truth stings more painfully than wishful thinking?

How dare you.
post #240 of 240
Lots to cover from the Kerry camp:

Kerry with a modest proposal: http://www.johnkerry.com/pressroom/r...2004_0921.html

No eating of children, only a plan to reduce the rising cost of health care--an area almost forgotten by "'B' is for Big Business that's what it means to me" Bush.
Kerry's townhall meeting includes a commercial also: http://www.johnkerry.com/video/conso...defend_america

Kerry addresses Bush's failings as commander in chief while presenting a plan to get us out of friggin Iraq: http://www.johnkerry.com/pressroom/s...2004_0920.html

Kerry addresses the "it's not my fault" president the other day as well. http://www.johnkerry.com/pressroom/s...2004_0915.html

I'll keep ya'll posted.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Kerry: The horse has left the stable.