or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Bush lied to us again.

Bush lied to us again.

post #1 of 3
Oh the grand dreams coming straight out Crawford. I wonder if the Bush ranch features a continuous loop of Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds or Purple Haze Because these cats have to be smoking something. Moreover; The blind "I believe Bush" followers must be medicated to the gills to maintain any trust for this guy after so many lies.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/07/na...7CND-DEFI.html

Enjoy.
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
post #2 of 3
Kerry needs to exploit this now...

Quote:
Stripping out all war costs for the two countries after next year, the Congressional analysts said the federal government would save $536 billion over the next five years. But making Mr. Bush's tax cuts permanent, one of the president's top priorities, would cost $549 billion through 2009 and $2.2 trillion through 2014.

Time for SDW to make his "frothing at the mouth" comment or Trumpt's "what are you smoking" soliloquy.
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
post #3 of 3
Today on Final Jeopardy...

Answer: 422 Billion.

dew dew dew do dew dew do. dew dew dew dew dip dee dum dee do dew dew dew do dew dew do. dum dee dum dum dum dum dum dum...

Question: What is the largest and current deficit in US history?
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Bush lied to us again.