or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › GOP losing support of its faithful

GOP losing support of its faithful

post #1 of 5
The Log Cabin Republicans have decided to withhold their support for the incumbent due to Bush's support of the Constitutional Amendment banning same-sex marriage.

I'm surprised it took this long for the LCR to come to this decision.

[edit]spelling
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
post #2 of 5
Good for them. You get kicked enough times you're finally going to give in.
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
post #3 of 5
good! serves him right!
I think I think...therefore, I think I am.

We get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens only a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more...
I think I think...therefore, I think I am.

We get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens only a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more...
post #4 of 5
What exactly is this group, out of curiosity?
post #5 of 5
A gay/lesbian Republican group. Oxymoronic isn't it?
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › GOP losing support of its faithful