or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › faust9 needs a talk radio station.

faust9 needs a talk radio station.

post #1 of 14
Seriously faust, you'd be damn good at beating back the republican scum over the airwaves!

Thoughts?

post #2 of 14
I thought he was trying to corner the active thread market on the PO forum page.

Where's my link to Posting and You.

Now Little Billy
"I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them" -Isaac Asimov
"I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them" -Isaac Asimov
post #3 of 14
He he always try for Air America

I'm sure they could put you on at 2 AM.
post #4 of 14
He started 11 of the first 25 threads. Maybe he does need a new outlet?
post #5 of 14
Liberal talk radio is a failure. TheAmerican people don't want to listen to it.
"A more sensitive and caring Common man for 2005"
"A more sensitive and caring Common man for 2005"
post #6 of 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
He started 11 of the first 25 threads. Maybe he does need a new outlet?

More faust9 threads!
post #7 of 14
Quote:
Originally posted by ShawnJ
More faust9 threads!

Damn tootin there!!

I'm American and I want more!
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #8 of 14
LMAO!!! Should I be honored that a thread like this was started, or run and hide because I've flooded this forum so much lately?

Anywho, I've been given enough cannon balls to fire back at the GOP lie machine as of late along with some much needed free time so I've decided to fully implement my idea.8)

Rest assured, as long as Bush and company keeps giving me bullets, I'll keep firing them.

Enjoy.
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
post #9 of 14
it would be nice to hear Rush beat the crap out of faust9, who unfortunately is too cowardly to call on Rush's show...
...and if he is brave enough, we'd like to hear some soundbytes of that...

-troll

don't get too offended
Crunch for the Cure!
http://www.find-a-drug.org/

---------------------------------
God created Adam and Eve, He didnt create Adam and Steve
-Rep. Roscoe Bartlett
Crunch for the Cure!
http://www.find-a-drug.org/

---------------------------------
God created Adam and Eve, He didnt create Adam and Steve
-Rep. Roscoe Bartlett
post #10 of 14
Ah well, at least all of faust's threads are unique. Unlike somebody who goes from one internet forum to another starting the same threads at each - sometimes months apart. Stirring up the same problems at each by being provocative in exactly the same way. And then getting banned from one forum after another. Sometimes banned twice at the same forum under different aliases.

I'm sure faust remembers how old he is. At least faust doesn't spin a whole lot of bullshit and lies as he trolls 4 or more different internet forums. I never get the impression faust is faking naivety except when it's intentional. And I'm sure faust was never a member of a PC forum one day and (after getting banned) a member of a Mac forum the next.

How about you Neo?
Tomorrow shall be love for the loveless;
And for the lover, tomorrow shall be love.
Tomorrow shall be love for the loveless;
And for the lover, tomorrow shall be love.
post #11 of 14
I think Faust is modeling the appropriate behavior for the rest of the election season. Just keep piling on, don't give them time to think, keep letting that tar ball grow.

Hey, maybe you could start your own 527!

"I'm Faust9, and I approved these 37 messages."
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #12 of 14
The sad thing is if Rush wanted an underage little sex slave, I'm sure there's a certain little "dittohead" who would be more than willing to oblige.

I'd really like to know how certain people develop so much hatred. Hatred for freedom. Hatred for opportunity for others who are different from themselves. Hatred for the American ideals in general. And instead seem to be embracing what can only be called fascist ideals.

At least the usual Republican faction have their own (greedy, perhaps) reasons for supporting Bush. But these little people listening to Rush instead of watching Buffy like normal teenagers? What gives?

Too much Linkin Park. Too much Limp Bizkit. Not enough moral guidance. Not enough exposure to the facts of the GLOBAL environment in which we need to cooperate, not fight. Not enough understanding about how it feels to be oppressed, or hated, or treated unfairly.

It's just so sad. Go hug somebody, you guys. Go lie in the middle of a corn field looking up at the stars and realize that over in the Middle East there's someone exactly like you lying in a sand dune dreaming the same dreams, and hoping for the same things for themselves, their family and their community. Freedom from oppression. Equal opportunity. Happiness and peace.

And think about your own lives, and make a change. Stop the hatred now.
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally posted by tonton
The sad thing is if Rush wanted an underage little sex slave, I'm sure there's a certain little "dittohead" who would be more than willing to oblige.

I'd really like to know how certain people develop so much hatred. Hatred for freedom. Hatred for opportunity for others who are different from themselves. Hatred for the American ideals in general. And instead seem to be embracing what can only be called fascist ideals.

At least the usual Republican faction have their own (greedy, perhaps) reasons for supporting Bush. But these little people listening to Rush instead of watching Buffy like normal teenagers? What gives?

Too much Linkin Park. Too much Limp Bizkit. Not enough moral guidance. Not enough exposure to the facts of the GLOBAL environment in which we need to cooperate, not fight. Not enough understanding about how it feels to be oppressed, or hated, or treated unfairly.

It's just so sad. Go hug somebody, you guys. Go lie in the middle of a corn field looking up at the stars and realize that over in the Middle East there's someone exactly like you lying in a sand dune dreaming the same dreams, and hoping for the same things for themselves, their family and their community. Freedom from oppression. Equal opportunity. Happiness and peace.

And think about your own lives, and make a change. Stop the hatred now.

Even though it's only a matter of time before Scott, Neo, SDW or Trumpt call you a liberal weenie for making such idealistic, utopian comments...

I solute you.

Now burn in hell you commie bastard!
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
post #14 of 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Common Man
Liberal talk radio is a failure. TheAmerican people don't want to listen to it.

Speak for yourself, and leave the 'American People' out of this.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › faust9 needs a talk radio station.