or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Washington Post stole all of my threads.

Washington Post stole all of my threads.

post #1 of 4
Here's the conglomeration of recent revelations about the Bush admin from the Washington Post. Enjoy. Comment if you like otherwise Trump will belittle me for "flooding" the forum. Why flooding with the truth is a bad thing I'll never know. Anywho, some good reads all in one place.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...-2004Sep8.html

Enjoy.
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
post #2 of 4
Quote:
Originally posted by faust9
Here's the conglomeration of recent revelations about the Bush admin from the Washington Post. Enjoy. Comment if you like otherwise Trump will belittle me for "flooding" the forum. Why flooding with the truth is a bad thing I'll never know. Anywho, some good reads all in one place.

Hey, you should take it as a compliment, usually you have to write a book or make a movie to receive character assassination.
orange you just glad?
orange you just glad?
post #3 of 4
evil registration required
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
evil registration required

Here. http://www.bugmenot.com/view.php?url...ingtonpost.com
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Washington Post stole all of my threads.