or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › It's a volcano created with MS word

It's a volcano created with MS word

post #1 of 14
That's what it's gotta be.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...orea_explosion
post #2 of 14
Goddamit!

post #3 of 14
Get this:

Quote:
The Yonhap news agency carried conflicting reports from unidentified sources, with one in Washington saying the incident could be related to a natural disaster such as a forest fire.

A 4km mushroom cloud bloomed from a forest fire in an instant!?
/* styling for my posts */
.intelligence {display: none;}
/* styling for my posts */
.intelligence {display: none;}
post #4 of 14
Doubtful that it's a nuclear test. An above ground test would kill lots of people with radiation.
"Hearing a corrupt CEO like Cheney denigrate Edwards for being a trial lawyer is like hearing a child molester complain how Larry Flint is a pervert." -johnq
"Hearing a corrupt CEO like Cheney denigrate Edwards for being a trial lawyer is like hearing a child molester complain how Larry Flint is a pervert." -johnq
post #5 of 14
Quote:
Originally posted by ShawnJ
Goddamit!

No need to worry unless you're a male between the ages of 18 and 26.

And its very likely the satellite photos were forged in MS word using ASCii art.
post #6 of 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Existence
No need to worry unless you're a male between the ages of 18 and 26.

And its very likely the satellite photos were forged in MS word using ASCii art.

Almost 21. Might have to make a tough decision in the next couple of years.

( @ the MS Word joke)
post #7 of 14
Yet another attempt by the North Koreans to perfect the Train of Mass Destruction.
"I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them" -Isaac Asimov
"I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them" -Isaac Asimov
post #8 of 14
Quote:
Originally posted by bunge
Doubtful that it's a nuclear test. An above ground test would kill lots of people with radiation.

Yeeeeeeah, but... these are unreconstructed Stalinists we're dealing with, and the British, the French and the Americans haven't been above blowing up the odd Pacific atoll and the devil take the hindmost. This was decades ago, but then North Korea ain't exactly as progressive as we are.
post #9 of 14
You can actually detect a nuclear test from satelite. The electromagnetic pulse from the far flung ions is a nice reporter...
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #10 of 14
Quote:
Originally posted by hardeeharhar
You can actually detect a nuclear test from satelite. The electromagnetic pulse from the far flung ions is a nice reporter...

Oh yeah. That's true.
post #11 of 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Hassan i Sabbah
...North Korea ain't exactly as progressive as we are.

China would probably attack them if there were any danger of fallout.
post #12 of 14
I'm so glad we have our own panel of experts to doll out information and analysis.
post #13 of 14
I can't wait until we demonize the North Koreans as a people...even more.

I can just picture Rumsfeld/Bush/etc saying..."These people, eat dogs and there are even reports of cannibalism. These people want to destroy our Way of Life and eat our pets and our children."

Gee, we sanction them to the point of cannibalism, and they want to develop nukes? Axis of Nothing Left To Lose is more like it. Oh but they are heathen sinners, so fuck 'em. Right...I forgot.
"The Roots of Violence: wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, politics...
"The Roots of Violence: wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, politics...
post #14 of 14
You guys are not paying attention. It's been all over the Republican blogs that the satellite pictures were indeed fake. Many bloggers have actually produced exact matches using Photoshop. It appears it was a Liberal organization called Photoshoppers for Truth that was behind them.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › It's a volcano created with MS word