or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Dredge gets freeped -3rd time man charges Dems pulled his sign

Dredge gets freeped -3rd time man charges Dems pulled his sign

post #1 of 4
Drudge posted a picture of a girl crying on daddy's shoulder due to his having his Bush Cheney sign torn from him at some something-or-other
The man's story
But,
its strange that for three consecutive Presidential Elections this guy has had signs horribly ripped from his hands: Bogus assault

Hmm . . .

well, its strange but in my neighborhood, here in battle ground mid-west Wisconsin, most people seem to have had Kerry signs up . . . several have had to move them from their yards to inside windows . . .

I remember way back in a Reagan campaign, the second one, after I turned away from being a Republican, I was at a talk and carrying a sign and a Republican attacked me very visiously and pulled the sign right out of my hand . . . damn, I missed a press opportunity.
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #2 of 4
On a side note; which is worse, losing a sign or losing a son.
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
post #3 of 4
i am slowly beginning to see kerry/edwards bumper stickers around where i live, though they are dwarfed by the volume of "W'04" stickers i see everywhere. then again, i've also seen at least three "bush/cheney victory headquarters", whereas none of the same for kerry-edwards.
When you're lovers in a dangerous time,
You're made to feel as if your love's a crime.
Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight.
Gotta kick at the darkness 'til it bleeds daylight.

When you're lovers in a dangerous time,
You're made to feel as if your love's a crime.
Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight.
Gotta kick at the darkness 'til it bleeds daylight.

post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally posted by faust9
On a side note; which is worse, losing a sign or losing a son.

Or as Morons.org puts it:
Quote:
Wearing a shirt saying, "President Bush You Killed My Son", she stood up and demanded to know why, while holding a picture of a slain son.

As the crowd drowned her out with cries of "Four More Years" as the Secret Service arrested her, and shoved her into the back of a police van. One "Troop supporter" cried after her. "Your son chose to fight in that war."

Nice, huh?

I think perhaps, he chose to fight in another war . . . like the war to quelch Saddam's weapons and liberate Iraqis . . . .
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Dredge gets freeped -3rd time man charges Dems pulled his sign