or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Our Jewish Media Lies to Us

Our Jewish Media Lies to Us  

post #1 of 8
Bloody Kikes. Give them a country, look what they do. I think it must be a genetic thing. No wonder they've been hated for so long.

And our Jewish media is complicit in this. They want to take over the world.

(Just trying to introduce some balance into this forum. Freedom of speech. More valuable than anything.)
post #2 of 8
For a second I thought I was at http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

"The Roots of Violence: wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, politics...
"The Roots of Violence: wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice, politics...
post #3 of 8
Quote:
Little Shalhevet became yet another victim of the "Peace Process." Don't be so surprised... THIS sort of barbarism is to be expected from a cruel, insane, hideous, psychotic religion that preaches "Jihad" and martyrdom and whose leaders are [COLOR= crimson]filthy, ugly, stinking, murdering, diseased Arab Moslem Nazi butchers[/COLOR]! And there is no doubt whatsoever that Mohammed al-Dura AND Shalhevet Pass were BOTH killed by Palestinians. THAT you can take to the bank! [COLOR= crimson]We don't really mind if the Palestinians kill their own children. We wish they would kill even more of them.[/COLOR] But must they also go after ours? source

Gotta love those moderates.

I support neither side, of course. Equal opportunity disgust.
post #4 of 8
Lock this thread please.
post #5 of 8
why now?
post #6 of 8
Ahmed, where is the CD player?!!! That girl stole it!!!

post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Hassan i Sabbah
Lock this thread please.

Please don't.
post #8 of 8
I read the news, oh boy
About a lucky man who got his 72 raisins
Some thought the news was rather sad
But as I saw the Nike shirts -
my cola squirt

They blew his body from the car
He didn't notice that the rules had changed
A swarm of Paleos swarmed and grabbed
They'd seen his face before,
Nobody was really sure if he was from Hammas or Hezbollah.

I saw a film today, oh boy
The Bushitler neocons had caused the war
A crowd of sheeple rushed to pay
But I refused to look
Having read a book
I love the internet...

Woke up, fell out of bed,
Fed the dogs and pet their heads
Found my way downstairs and read the blogs,
And looking up I noticed I was late.

Got the car and dashed to work
Making girls to win the war
Found my way upstairs, logged on the net,
Saw a post and thought about a song

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h

I read the news today, oh boy
Three thousand dead in Manhattan
And though some say that's rather small
They couldn't count them all,
And some people still think that it's all their fault.
I'd love to drown them all...
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
This thread is locked  
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Our Jewish Media Lies to Us