or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › 2nd Presidential Debate

2nd Presidential Debate - Page 7

post #241 of 252
Quote:
Originally posted by Common Man
I found the President to be a clear winner. Folks like his sure analysis. He knows what he thinks and what he wants to do and he gets it done. Kerry looks softer everyday.

http://www.chronicallybiased.com/index.php?itemid=1812

http://www.chronicallybiased.com/ind...emid=1811#more

So is that kid you?

Sorry but everytime you've brought this same website ( which either you're a member or your just stuck on ) I've disagreed with it wholeheartly.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #242 of 252
Quote:
Originally posted by NaplesX
I hate to derail this thread, however I think that is important for you to put some facts behind your claims.

I would like you to show conclusively where I have argued that something should be obvious to everyone, Or implied that if they did not see things my way they were stupid or whatever.\\

I will gladly apologize if I have done this, I would really like to see how you can establish any kind of pattern on my part.

Is this yet another attempt to marginalize?

Sorry I don't look up things for you guys anymore. You never accept it anyway so why waste my time. There that wasn't too much of a derail was it?
post #243 of 252
Quote:
Originally posted by trumptman
Bush gave a very good response to the question on if there is going to be a draft.

He did. He basically said, "read my lips", while avoiding those specific words. I fully expect him to follow in daddy's shoes.
post #244 of 252
Quote:
Originally posted by jimmac
Sorry I don't look up things for you guys anymore. You never accept it anyway so why waste my time. There that wasn't too much of a derail was it?

Well i did look it up and you won't find it. Therefore you have once again squandered any credibility that you may have left.

Typical jimmac.
post #245 of 252
Quote:
Originally posted by NaplesX
Well i did look it up and you won't find it. Therefore you have once again squandered any credibility that you may have left.

Typical jimmac.

Nappy, Nappy, Nappy......what did you look up?

Sometimes you give the most childish responses.

As far as credibility goes I wouldn't really discuss that subject if I were you.
post #246 of 252
Quote:
Nappy, Nappy, Nappy......what did you look up?

Sometimes you give the most childish responses.

As far as credibility goes I wouldn't really discuss that subject if I were you.

This is what you accused me of:
Quote:
Nope it's just that Trumptman ( and yourself ) have been pontificating for months now like it's " obvious " everyone should think this way. Well like I've said before it's a little like watching one of those UFO shows. " Now that we know that this also must be true ". Coloring a " fact " with what is really opinion to make it seem more real.

I asked you to support such a claim. Which you can't as usual.

But remember, I am the one who is childish.

EDIT: I looked up instances where I pontificated about something that I felt should be "obvious" to everyone else. I found nothing that could be considered that. So....
post #247 of 252
I haven't read every response, but I have noticed the little liberal party that happened early on.

In reading the thread I have to wonder if we were watching the same debate. Whereas the first debate can be described as a win or at least a draw for Kerry, this one (like the VP debate), was not the same.

Bush was the clear winner here. Kerry stumbled, he sweated, and dodged questions. We know Bush won because even the liberal or left leaning pundits called it a draw or Bush win. Any intellecutally honest person watching knows the same thing.

The party's over.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #248 of 252
Quote:
Originally posted by SDW2001
I haven't read every response, but I have noticed the little liberal party that happened early on.

In reading the thread I have to wonder if we were watching the same debate. Whereas the first debate can be described as a win or at least a draw for Kerry, this one (like the VP debate), was not the same.

Bush was the clear winner here. Kerry stumbled, he sweated, and dodged questions. We know Bush won because even the liberal or left leaning pundits called it a draw or Bush win. Any intellecutally honest person watching knows the same thing.

The party's over.

Havn't you recently characterized the first debate as a win for shrub or at best a draw for Kerry? It took about three weeks it seems for you to drift toward reality. It'll take another three to see Kerry won in this debate or at best Bush got a tie. Win+Tie foe Kerry is much better than Troncing+just holding on for Bush.

Bush was not the clear winner in the opinion of most SDW if you take the time to look into things. I called it a tie at the end. Many Americans did as well. All the polls I've seen thus far put the debate for either candidate with the margine of error. For you to classify this as a clear win is delusional at best an out right lie at worst.
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
post #249 of 252
Quote:
Originally posted by faust9
Havn't you recently characterized the first debate as a win for shrub or at best a draw for Kerry? It took about three weeks it seems for you to drift toward reality. It'll take another three to see Kerry won in this debate or at best Bush got a tie. Win+Tie foe Kerry is much better than Troncing+just holding on for Bush.

Bush was not the clear winner in the opinion of most SDW if you take the time to look into things. I called it a tie at the end. Many Americans did as well. All the polls I've seen thus far put the debate for either candidate with the margine of error. For you to classify this as a clear win is delusional at best an out right lie at worst.

Many reputable pundits agree with me. Some don't. The polls were the same way in 2000 for the third debate when Bush clearly beat Gore. The Republican always seems to have the higher mountain to climb.
post #250 of 252
Quote:
Many reputable pundits agree with me. Some don't. The polls were the same way in 2000 for the third debate when Bush clearly beat Gore. The Republican always seems to have the higher mountain to climb.

I wonder why. Look what the rest of the country thought.
post #251 of 252
Quote:
Many reputable pundits agree with me.

Gee, I wonder where these pundits get their talking points.

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...800#post683800
post #252 of 252
Quote:
I haven't read every response

to make it balanced why not read the entire thread
instead of being so dismissive

Quote:
but I have noticed the little liberal party that happened early on.

people are entitled to their opinions just as you are
free to express yours..
in short no need to be a bigot

Quote:

The party's over.

now what drugs are you on ?

now im not pro kerry & i watched the debate
out of curiosity & seems to me that bush lost his cool

nothing to do with left or right labels
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › 2nd Presidential Debate