or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › 2nd Presidential Debate

2nd Presidential Debate - Page 2

post #41 of 252
Quote:
Originally posted by applenut
is it me or does Bush keep winking at people after answering?

Yes. This is disturbing me.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #42 of 252
Quote:
Originally posted by FormerLurker
Kerry is thanking the audience members, by name, for their questions.

Bush is jumping up and attacking their question before they even sit down (ie, Canadian drug import question).

that shows the difference between the 2 candidates
whether you like kerry or not, a little courtesy always goes a long way
as my mom says... good manners never hurt anyone
post #43 of 252
Quote:
Originally posted by midwinter

Its due to a mixure of anger and frustrating confusion. The bully must answer questions. He doesn't like that. He's gone two years w/out questions and now they all come at once.
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
post #44 of 252
bush just called kerry Kennedy...
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
post #45 of 252
"Senator Kennedy"

LMAO
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #46 of 252
Can I be the first to say, "Where's Scott?"
post #47 of 252
LIBRULS WILL TAX YOU BACK TO HELL!!
post #48 of 252
Quote:
Originally posted by Placebo
Can I be the first to say, "Where's Scott?"

I can't wait for Trump to defend this!!!
post #49 of 252
bush keeps dipping his left hand & weaving his body

could some graphics guru please put that video to a hiphop or rap
soundtrack
post #50 of 252
"Mr. President you're 0 for 2"
post #51 of 252
Quote:
Originally posted by faust9
"Mr. President you're 0 for 2"

That was fucking amazing.
post #52 of 252
This lady over here.

Kerry would've called her by name.
post #53 of 252
OMG he just im going to spend more

HELLO WHERE THE HELL IS THE MONEY GOING TO COME FROM ?
post #54 of 252
Quote:
I can't wait for Trump to defend this!!!

"Well, I didn't see it, but according to this Fox News link, it was pretty much a draw....."
</parody>, not meant to "put words in anyone's mouth".
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #55 of 252
Bush just sighed. Remember Gore in 2000?
post #56 of 252
the moderator just got irritated & snapped at bush
post #57 of 252
kerry looking directly into the camera just now was very powerful
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #58 of 252
"IT'S NOT CREDIBLE!"

I'M GOING TO YELL AT YOU!
post #59 of 252
Quote:

i feel a disturbance in the force....

now what would be really funny if bush said

"i am altering the deal...pray i dont alter it further"
post #60 of 252
Quote:
kerry looking directly into the camera just now was very powerful

kerry should take a page from arnolds book & not take any salary
while serving in office

arnold promised that & kept his word
post #61 of 252
OMG Kerry is molesting Bush.

Kerry just won the mind of millions of undecided.
post #62 of 252
"these aren't 'make-up' figures"
post #63 of 252
"you can run but you can't hide"?

Did Bush really say we need to look at records?!!?
post #64 of 252
"look at the record of the man running for president"

yes look at BUSH just look :-)

he is dying on his ass
www.pixelrevolution.com/webcam/
2.66 MacPro, 15" MacbookPro
"I think I once saw Steve Jobs at Seaworld"
www.vrhull.co.uk/(click an ad and earn me some cash)
www.pixelrevolution.com/webcam/
2.66 MacPro, 15" MacbookPro
"I think I once saw Steve Jobs at Seaworld"
www.vrhull.co.uk/(click an ad and earn me some cash)
post #65 of 252
"I've got a plan to increase the wetlands by three million"

wtf his this guy babbling about?
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #66 of 252
"I have flown over there"

That'll play well
post #67 of 252
Quote:

NO shit. 3 million what? Chickens?
post #68 of 252
Quote:
"I have flown over there"

That'll play well

"I'm a good stewart of the land."

World of reality zinger to follow.
post #69 of 252
Quote:

simple bomb the land & it will sink under the ocean
post #70 of 252
God, I didn't think Bush's performance could actually be WORSE than the last one. I know we all joked that it would be ... but holy fuck. To make things worse, Kerry is doing SOOO much better - no doubt he could be commander in chief. Tomorrow will be like Christmas morning for the Democrats.
post #71 of 252
"Orwellian names"
post #72 of 252
Quote:
NO shit. 3 million what? Chickens?

rubber chickens, maybe?
we are missing rim shots from Max Weinberg tonight...
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #73 of 252
Quote:
"I'm a good stewart of the land."

World of reality zinger to follow.

please turn off the mind control device

thank you

the management
post #74 of 252
Kerry: "I don't think the President is looking into a world of reality... "

Kerry is bush-bashing...

That's the way I like it.
post #75 of 252
Did Bush just make a high-school popularity joke? "to be popular in the halls of Europe"?
post #76 of 252
Crap, I just got kicked of the T.V. - is this debate being streamed anywhere?
post #77 of 252
bush is starting to look dazed. the environmental question made him make a face like he took one in the 'nads.
post #78 of 252
Quote:
Originally posted by the cool gut

radio

and that is a good example of the fact that this debate is NOT being widely watched... its a friday night in the baseball post-season... VERY few people are watching this
post #79 of 252
Begala @ cnn:
Quote:
Kerry just got the first honest laugh -- and it was not an attack line. It was an affectionate reference to Charlie Gibson, saying Charlie would be the only person other than Bush and Kerry who'd pay the higher tax rate under Kerry.

Remember when Bush jumped ugly with Charlie? I said the audience wouldn't like it -- the audience identifies with Charlie. Now Kerry has shared a laugh with Charlie -- much more human, much more pleasant.
post #80 of 252
Quote:
Originally posted by the cool gut

try c-span
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › 2nd Presidential Debate