or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Remember this guy!

Remember this guy!

post #1 of 2
The ex-Iraqi Information Minister, Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf and his catalogue of amazing statements to the world's media.

"The American press is all about lies! All they tell is lies, lies and more lies!"

"I speak better English than this villain Bush"

"These cowards have no morals. They have no shame about lying"

"Their failure in this regard is abysmal. They want to tell the world changes thought - as a matter of fact, they do not respect the world, they want to tell taxpayers and the domestic public to keep them deceived. We will embroil them, confuse them and keep them in the quagmire. They have begun to tell more lies so that they might continue with the perpetration of their crimes. May they be accursed."

"That bastard the American Minister of Defense Rumsfeld, and I won't say shamelessly, because they don't know what shame means. These are criminals. The whole world can hear the warning sirens. This criminal sitting in the White House is a pathetic criminal and his Defense Minister deserves to be beaten. These criminals lie to the world because they are criminals by nature and conditioning. They consider this a military site! Shame on you! You will forever be shamed! You have ruined the reputation of the American people in the most terrible way! Shame on you! And we will destroy you!"

"I have detailed information about the situation . . . which completely proves that what they allege are illusions . . . They lie every day."

"They (the U.S.) are deceiving their soldiers and their officers that aggressing against Iraq and invading Iraq will be like a picnic. This is a very stupid lie they are telling their soldiers, what they are facing is a definite death."

"W. Bush, this man is a war criminal, and we will see that he is brought to trial"

"I can assure you that those villains will recognize, will discover in appropriate time in the future how stupid they are and how they are pretending things which have never taken place"

About Bush: "the leader of the international criminal gang of bastards."

"Bush is a very stupid man. The American people are not stupid, they are very clever. I can't understand how such clever people came to elect such a stupid president."

Bush "knows that he is standing in quicksand when it comes to his baseless talk on Iraq"

"This criminal (Bush) in the White House is a stupid criminal"

Rumsfeld is a "crook" and "the most despicable creature."

Rumsfeld is "the worst kind of bastard"

"They are lying every day. They are lying always, and mainly they are lying to their public opinion."

WOW, the truth is stranger than reality.
post #2 of 2
Oh and Bush's outlook on the world

http://www.livingstonemusic.net/bushbinoculars.htm#

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Remember this guy!