or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › PNAC mocked in Award winning animated video

PNAC mocked in Award winning animated video

post #1 of 7
Adrants had the following link to a brilliant piece of animation.

Politics aside, it's some damn clever pixel pushing.

Quote:
While not exactly an ad, this video and Brooklyn International Film Festival Best Animation winner by 31 year old Simon Robson featuring the voice of Barry McNamara takes the U.S. to task for what the film calls "The Project For The New American Century." Filled with accusations of government insiderism with right wing thinkers, militarists and industrialist, the video names Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and Richard Pearl as major players in a "neo-conservative manifesto which includes in its toolbox the unbridled use of war in clearing a path for U.S. interests." It also calls September 11 "merely the pretext" and "Bush merely a figurehead" in this supposed clandestine effort to rule the planet.

edit: Based on the animation, this might deserve the wider audience of AO, but given it's politics, PO.
Mods feel free to move as you see fit.
"I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them" -Isaac Asimov
post #2 of 7
That is one helluva piece of animation. Wow. The segues between the pieces is flawless. Very powerful.

While I'm not a conspiracy theorist, you do have to stop and wonder...
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
post #3 of 7
There's no conspiracy here. These people are very open on their plans.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/
post #4 of 7
The animation team's homepage is here with more stills and media coverage.
post #5 of 7
The animation was awesome. Very cool. The content was not very deep and wasn't presented in a particularly convincing way. But the animation kicked ass.
post #6 of 7
The animation is cool.. if you liked it you'd also probably like the stuff over at http://mk12.com/
post #7 of 7
I'm surprised this is suddenly being "discovered" - all of the PNAC's documents have been on the web for some time.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › PNAC mocked in Award winning animated video