or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Putin: A Vote for John Kerry is a Vote for Al Qaeda

Putin: A Vote for John Kerry is a Vote for Al Qaeda

post #1 of 9
Putin: Terror Attacks Aimed at Bush

Russian President Vladimir Putin (news - web sites) said Monday that terrorists are aiming to derail U.S. President George W. Bush (news - web sites)'s chances at re-election through their attacks in Iraq (news - web sites).

"I consider the activities of terrorists in Iraq are not as much aimed at coalition forces but more personally against President Bush (news - web sites)," Putin said at a news conference after a regional summit in the Tajik capital, Dushanbe.

"International terrorism has as its goal to prevent the election of President Bush to a second term," he said. "If they achieve that goal, then that will give international terrorism a new impulse and extra power."
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
post #2 of 9
It's obvious to me and a lot of clear thinking folks that the goal of this administration and the Republican party at large is to make the war on terror an endless war in order to firmly seat the GOP as the party of permanent power.

"You can't vote for anybody but Bush because you'll be emboldening the terrorists!"

Putin's remarks are nothing new. We've heard similar comments from likes of Dick Cheney and Richard Perl. The intention of this kind of irresponsible rhetoric is to achieve only one thing.

So why do we bother having an election? Why don't we just annoint King George the supreme ruler? Because if the American people choose someone else on November 2nd, they will have voted for Bin Laden.

"Emboldening" the terrorists is a FUCKING RHETORICAL LIE! AND WE'RE BUYING THEIR BULLSHIT! THE POLL NUMBERS PROVE IT!

WAKE UP PEOPLE! YOU'RE COUNTRY IS BEING TAKING AWAY FROM you THROUGH THE VESSEL KNOWN AS FEAR!
post #3 of 9
Well if a Russian is telling me to vote Bush then you know i wont. Putin is erasing what is suppose to be democracy in russia.
VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS! Its the only way we can clean up Congress.
VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS! Its the only way we can clean up Congress.
post #4 of 9
How popular is Putin in America? How often is he mentioned in the media, and in what light is he protrayed?

Quote:
Why don't we just annoint King George the supreme ruler?

A King George at the birth and death of the nation then?
Stoo
Stoo
post #5 of 9
Nevermind. The title of this thread is misleading, not the article.
post #6 of 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Aurora
Well if a Russian is telling me to vote Bush then you know i wont. Putin is erasing what is suppose to be democracy in russia.

That was exactly what I thought...
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
post #7 of 9
Quote:
How popular is Putin in America?

Most Americans do not know anything about Russia, nor do they care to.
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Rick1138
Most Americans do not know anything about Russia, nor do they care to.

Most Americans couldn't point out Russia on a map.
post #9 of 9
Most Americans couldn't point out a MAP, period.
"Hey, what's that piece of paper with all the colors and funny squiggly lines?"
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Putin: A Vote for John Kerry is a Vote for Al Qaeda