or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Bias in the Cable News Networks

Bias in the Cable News Networks

post #1 of 2
Hah! This topic isn't what you thought it was. Is there a growing bias in cable channel news? Not a partisan bias, but a blonde haired babe bias (not that I am complaining). It just seems a bit much to be coincidental. Actually, I don't know about other networks particularly, but I count 12+ blonde babes in various shows throughout the day on FNC. I do know that the other channels do have at least one uber blonde, and I'm sure there is quite a bit more if one were familiar with the daily programming of that respective network.

So is it true- the blondes are seriously owning cable news?

Here's the gratuitous part: ooh, Laurie Dhue and those luscious, full and glossy lips. I just want to do bad things...(it should be against the rules to have lips painted up like that and it not being a show on the Playboy Channel) Juliet Huddy in the morning, always so peppy and sometimes downright sassy (the mind reels in suspicion that there is a serious closet freak, inner-Julia yearning to break free)- she's even a Howard Stern fan, bless her heart. Sweet little Molly Henneberg, like the adorable German baby doll she is. Sexy Terry Keenan- reminds me of that craving housewife that just might go for it, if you ask her- just might... Look out for Martha MacCallum- fairly new on the scene, showing off those striking angular features. Do I sense a potential catfight with Laurie Dhue for the title of top blonde?... Every one of them, with the studio fresh, highlighted blond locks. Laurie and Juliet tease incessantly with the thrill-seekerly, high-cut skirts. The seated shots are like visual candy as they keep their legs religiously clamped tight like peach-camouflaged boa constrictors- just screaming, "Look at these freakin awesome legs, but you shall see no further! No sirey, so don't bother! These legs are clamped like a vault that stores enriched uranium, boys!"

...and...I'm spent!
Lauren Sanchez? That kinda hotness is just plain unnatural.
post #2 of 2
C'mon, no one wants to do a blondy shout-out? Blonde anchor women make the world go'round, no?
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Bias in the Cable News Networks