or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Crack for registered "voters"

Crack for registered "voters"

post #1 of 11
Democrats are trading crack for completed voter registration cards. I guess they ran out of cigarettes?

Voter fraud case traced to Defiance County registrations volunteer

Quote:
Defiance County Sheriff David Westrick said that Mr. Staton was working on behalf of a Toledo woman, Georgianne Pitts, to register new voters. She, in turn, was working on behalf of the NAACP National Voter Fund, which was formed by the NAACP in 2000 to register new voters.

Sheriff Westrick said that Pitts, 41, of Toledo, admitted she gave Mr. Staton crack cocaine in lieu of cash for supplying her with completed voter registration forms. The sheriff declined to say how much crack cocaine Pitts supplied Mr. Staton, or to say whether Pitts knew that the forms Mr. Staton gave her were falsified.

post #2 of 11
This is one unlawful Democrat, how'd you get it into your head that this is a policy that the DNP set up?

You amaze me sometimes, Scott.
post #3 of 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Placebo
This is one unlawful Democrat, how'd you get it into your head that this is a policy that the DNP set up?

You amaze me sometimes, Scott.

Easy, right now the GOP is corrupt to the core so it logically follows that the DNC is too.

Do not look into the large scale voter fraud in Nevada, Florida, Ohio, and other places perpertraited by a RNC company. Instead, we should believe the actions of one corrupt person represent an entire party?

I don't get it scott. Yeah, this is bad and wrong. Noone here will deny it. Knowing that, why didn't you include the voter fraud conducted by the RNC? Just wondering.
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
post #4 of 11
post #5 of 11
Smells like Rove.
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
post #6 of 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Northgate
Smells like Rove.

I love the first section of your signature.
post #7 of 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Northgate
Smells like Rove.

Rove, history has shown, is by no means above planting someone to do just that.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #8 of 11
The best explanation to voter fraud is that a republican is behind it?
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
The best explanation to voter fraud is that a republican is behind it?

If you go by seriousness and spread, then, well; yes.

The best explanation to voter fraud is usually demonstrably that a republican is behind it.
meh
meh
post #10 of 11
Was the una-bomber a democrat or a republican? Lets go take a count of the democrats and republicians in prison and brand that political party as evil.
Most of us employ the Internet not to seek the best information, but rather to select information that confirms our prejudices. - Nicholas D. Kristof
Most of us employ the Internet not to seek the best information, but rather to select information that confirms our prejudices. - Nicholas D. Kristof
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Harald
If you go by seriousness and spread, then, well; yes.

The best explanation to voter fraud is usually demonstrably that a republican is behind it.

Head in sand time.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Crack for registered "voters"