or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › It'll all come down to Florida.

It'll all come down to Florida.

post #1 of 12
Looking at the polls, once again, it really seems like whoever wins Florida will win the election. This is really going to be interesting. Another Florida upset will lead to a lot of Angry people.

Who will win Florida? Who knows.

This is just crazy.
post #2 of 12
Angry with a capital A.

Gee with Jeb throwing away votes from "felons", black people, and other Democrats, I wonder who will win. I wonder who Faux News Channel will say won. I wonder. Florida is fucking retarded if they vote for someone who takes away Social Security. I mean it's like one big old folks home!
"Overpopulation and climate change are serious shit." Gilsch
"I was really curious how they had managed such fine granularity of alienation." addabox
"Overpopulation and climate change are serious shit." Gilsch
"I was really curious how they had managed such fine granularity of alienation." addabox
post #3 of 12
When did Jeb throw away black votes?
post #4 of 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott

And how was it an upset? The polls were a dead heat in 2000. This is why Gore was out until 4 a.m. election day.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #5 of 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott

When people realised he was related to Dubya?
post #6 of 12
If it in fact does come down to Florida, the President could find himself in the Okefenokee.
Wouldn't it be ironic with all the issues involved, that flu shots (or lack thereof) could unseat a president?
But like his father before him, his indifference on this could kill him.

Chicago once unseated a very popular mayor because right before the primary he couldn't manage to get the streets plowed. Go figure.
post #7 of 12
It'll all come down to Florida, huh? Well that doesn't sound good.
post #8 of 12
Wow. This is interesting.

post #9 of 12
Quote:
Originally posted by tonton
Wow. This is interesting.

Doh!

Kerry will win Florida. Kerry will win Ohio.
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
post #10 of 12
FOX: Kerry leads Bush by 5 in FL
post #11 of 12
Quote:
Originally posted by MarcUK
When people realised he was related to Dubya?

umm

Btw - don't you need to update your sig ? Wait till tomorrow and you can change it to four more years.....
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #12 of 12
Quote:
Originally posted by segovius
umm

Btw - don't you need to update your sig ? Wait till tomorrow and you can change it to four more years.....

If Bush wins, thats what I was gonna do for a joke!, Anyway I got banned again. But hey, its the 2nd Nov so my ban should be up.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › It'll all come down to Florida.