or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Iraq's doing fine -we're all safer...

Iraq's doing fine -we're all safer... - Page 4

post #121 of 124
Quote:
Originally posted by NaplesX
[B]YOU GUYS BLAME HIM FOR EVERYTHING.

Who? Did I say "Bush"? No. I said "this administration."

Quote:
Does he need to do the whole "I realize by the way you are looking at me, I mast have in some way done something wrong. For this I apologize and will be in my room to think about what it was that i did." thing.

I'd settle for "You know, being Preznit is Hard Work, and believe me, when I haven't been on vacation, I've been working real hard for the American people. I have said on the campaign trail and while in office that I'm a man of conviction, and I have attempted to lead by those convictions and to remain steadfast in the face of adversity. But there have been mistakes that have been made while I have been in office. Some of them have directly been the result of my leadership, some have been the result of other factors of government. But folks, the buck stops here. I receive a great deal of counsel from my administration, but ultimately I make the decisions. And some of them have been wrong. I underestimated the reaction to our invasion of Iraq. I overestimated Saddam Hussein's WMD programs and capacity to strike targets in the region. I made the decision to go after Hussein and leave Osama bin Laden. The decisions I have made have resulted in some of our most needed allies refusing to help us in Iraq. And I take full responsibility."

Quote:
4 hurricanes in Florida, it's gotta be Bush's fault.

Who the fuck said that?

Quote:
SH had 1 MILLION TONS of ammunition and destructive explosives in his country, Bush's fault that 100,000 troops could not guard it all while be shot at by RPGs and truck bombs.

Yes.

Quote:
Kids starving in Kenya, Bush's fault.

No. Kenya and the rest of Africa suffer from the abandonment of Africa in the wake of the cold war. Both the US and Europe should do more to help, though.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #122 of 124
Guiliani blames the troops!!!

Let me repeat that: Guiliani, while out stumping for Bush . . . in other words, while saying what the GOP has sanctioned is the line, BLAMES THE TROOPS!!!!

It doesn't matter! . . . forget the extended tours of duty, the doubling of tours, the lack of armourment, the cut in benefits for VAs -
they wear the colors of the flag,
they wear the ribbons on their pick-ups,
and call critics traitors,
and so,
everybody knows they are the 'real' patriots SUPPORTING our troops.

Guiliani has destroyed what credibility his fine handling of 911 had given him with this sort of stupid line . . .

and who can forget when he said that Kerry was not a 'real person' or a genuine character who should lead in time of war because he ddn't know all the players in his home-city's baseball team!!!!

---yeah, those are some political standards there Ruddy
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #123 of 124
"Hearing a corrupt CEO like Cheney denigrate Edwards for being a trial lawyer is like hearing a child molester complain how Larry Flint is a pervert." -johnq
"Hearing a corrupt CEO like Cheney denigrate Edwards for being a trial lawyer is like hearing a child molester complain how Larry Flint is a pervert." -johnq
post #124 of 124
Even Colin Powell is getting into the "Bash Bush's stupid invasion of Iraq without a plan for the after-party" game. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6370525/site/newsweek/
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Iraq's doing fine -we're all safer...