or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV ›  iTunes: 4205 songs 11.4 days 35.55 GB

iTunes: 4205 songs 11.4 days 35.55 GB - Page 2

post #41 of 50
We have a new no.1
Abhor the Stereotype, respect the Individual.
1.33Ghz 15" Powerbook: 80GB HD, 1GB RAM, OSX.4.7, Soundsticks II, 320GB LaCie FW800 EXT HD, iPod 20GB 4G
Abhor the Stereotype, respect the Individual.
1.33Ghz 15" Powerbook: 80GB HD, 1GB RAM, OSX.4.7, Soundsticks II, 320GB LaCie FW800 EXT HD, iPod 20GB 4G
post #42 of 50
Quote:
Originally posted by mattyj
We have a new no.1

and not a Kenny G or Celine Dion in the bunch
post #43 of 50
Quote:
Originally posted by mattyj
We have a new no.1

D***.
But just wait until I have ripped the 120 CDs with Brahms, Händel and Mendelssohn I bought last Saturday. 8)
post #44 of 50
damn man, that's insane, it can't be all legal, can it?
I think I think...therefore, I think I am.

We get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens only a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more...

We get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens only a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more...
post #45 of 50
Quote:
Originally posted by mattjohndrow
damn man, that's insane, it can't be all legal, can it?

Don't worry - I paid only 120$ for them (1 $ pr CD). All perfectly legal. There are som Classical brands that cost very little, but still make perfectly good recordings.
post #46 of 50
Quote:
Originally posted by tryd
Don't worry - I paid only 120$ for them (1 $ pr CD). All perfectly legal. There are som Classical brands that cost very little, but still make perfectly good recordings.

sorry, i was directing my statement at bspears, but $1 a cd? where?

post #47 of 50
How quickly do most of you increase in your song count?

For instance, when i posted my library size on the 10th of October, I had 4999 songs 13.4 Days 24.69 Gb.

Now, on the 16th of November, I have 5127 songs 13.8 days 25.47 Gb.

I can't imagnie how long it would take to upload over 44,000 songs. bspears was your computer uploading for weeks?
post #48 of 50
i used to be constantly getting songs, i'd add about 250 a week, but i'm running out of space now (<4GB) so i don't add that much. i have a playlist called recently added, which shows all songs added in the last 17 days, and right now it says 207, so, these have been an active few weeks for me

post #49 of 50
I only usually buy new albums once or twice a month, if that . And occasionally from iTMS. So my last increase was actually yesterday, added 5 tracks.

Dave.
post #50 of 50
Right now, I have 3867 songs, 12.2 days, 22.10 GB. I had over 120 GB of music in my external hard drive (which I also used as a transportation tool for files from home to school), but it was stolen on one black, black friday.

I have over 700 CD's in my home, but I am just too lazy to start re-ripping them.
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV ›  iTunes: 4205 songs 11.4 days 35.55 GB