or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Will the left riot when Bush Wins??

Will the left riot when Bush Wins?? - Page 2

post #41 of 66
Quote:
Originally posted by Frank777
We don't want you. We have enough left wing nuts up here.

Come to think of it, if you need help with the rioting take some of ours. Please.

No we don't. Please ignore Frank777's comments. All are welcome North of the Border when Bush wins.
post #42 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Common Man
This person is on your Ignore List. This post may contain valuable information pertaining to this thread.

To view this post, please click [here]

Aaahhh, much better.
post #43 of 66
The common man ignores noone.
"A more sensitive and caring Common man for 2005"
post #44 of 66
Quote:
Originally posted by InactionMan
No we don't. Please ignore Frank777's comments. All are welcome North of the Border when Bush wins.

Fine. But they're all staying at your place, or maybe outside Nathan Phillips Square.
Mayor Miller seems to think that's okay too.
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
post #45 of 66
Quote:
Originally posted by Common Man
The common man ignores noone.

You ignore Peter Noone?

post #46 of 66
post #47 of 66
Yeah... those are both two very similar events. One is death and destruction, the other is vandalism.....of a FREE sign.
post #48 of 66
Quote:

So an angry young bush-hater is a terrorist?

If you believe that, you don't deserve to vote when you turn 18...
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #49 of 66

"Lets joina coalition to break down the democracy of the amerian people."

Before you all judge CM I just want to show that stupidity also runs on the left side of the fence
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
post #50 of 66
Quote:
Originally posted by hardeeharhar
So an angry young bush-hater is a terrorist?

If you believe that, you don't deserve to vote when you turn 18...

But this is utterly unbelievably absurd . . .

BTW: sign vandalism is RAMPANT here in WI . . . all of it against Kerry signs

and did anyone read that story about the guy in LA who was stealing Kerry signs and knowcked himself unconscious while running with a sign in his hand? . . . idiot had a trun load of signs that he had taken . . .

They're already rioting, those lamers
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #51 of 66
Quote:
Originally posted by Anders

Before you all judge CM I just want to show that stupidity also runs on the left side of the fence

Yeah . . I remember your typical post before you became a moderator . . .
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #52 of 66
Quote:

The sad thing about this picture is that Bush still looks less presidential then the guy next to him.
post #53 of 66
I'm going to riot regardless of who wins, who's with me?
Níl aon tinteán mar do thinteán féin
Níl aon tinteán mar do thinteán féin
post #54 of 66
Quote:
Originally posted by NJ Tom
I'm going to riot regardless of who wins, who's with me?

As long as we meet up in NJ to riot...
post #55 of 66
Quote:

hey, that zarqawi guy actually looks kinda cool... sorta like a good-looking Ringo Star...
Bill Bradley to comedian Bill Cosby: "Bill, you are a comic, tell us a joke!"
- "Senator, you are a politician, first tell us a lie!"
post #56 of 66
If Bush wins I´m buying everybody here a beer at the Riot Bar in Copenhagen.
post #57 of 66
Zarqawi hanging out with that appeaser Bono while being interviewed by the liberal media.

post #58 of 66
Quote:
If Bush wins I´m buying everybody here a beer at the Riot Bar in Copenhagen.

I'll take you up on that offer as long as Denmark gives me political asylum.
"Hearing a corrupt CEO like Cheney denigrate Edwards for being a trial lawyer is like hearing a child molester complain how Larry Flint is a pervert." -johnq
"Hearing a corrupt CEO like Cheney denigrate Edwards for being a trial lawyer is like hearing a child molester complain how Larry Flint is a pervert." -johnq
post #59 of 66
Quote:
Zarqawi hanging out with that appeaser Bono while being interviewed by the liberal media.

I think I'll start a fanclub.

Look, Zarqawi hanging out with the cast from Sex in the City...

post #60 of 66
Oh, and here Zarqawi is doing a traditional jordanian folk-dance...

post #61 of 66
yes.

Nick

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #62 of 66
Quote:
Originally posted by NaplesX
(snip)....
Al Sharpton and JK are throwing rocks at the hornet's nest, angering the easily upset black community. What's to stop them from rioting?

Ahh, here we have the heart of the matter. The tinder box that is the American Negro.

As we know, the democrats cheat by arranging to have Negroes vote disproportionately for their welfare state which they have engineered in a crass and brazen act of income redistributional gerrymandering.

Now, as long as those welfare checks keep flowing uninterrupted to these appalling, fat, mouthy, Cadillac-driving baby-having welfare queens (who pass the swag along to their crack-addled/violent/shiftless boyfriends) the "black community" remains relatively pacified.

But your Negro isn't very good at thinking for hisself. All it takes is some ahootin' and ahollerin' from some angry demagogue, say Al Sharpton, and they get all stirred up. Next thing you know, they've come for your women.

By yoking themselves so intimately to Negro volatility, and in combination with their oft noted irrational hatred of everything decent, the entire Democratic Party is now at risk of simply going on a blood-lust driven killing spree.

I foresee sweating, over-sexed progressives bursting into the inner sanctums of Republican womanhood, what little civilized restraint they posses obliterated by cheap whiskey and drugs, their eyes rolling back into their heads as they savage the flower of America.

Yes, you heard me: John Kerry is....Mandingo!
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #63 of 66
Quote:
Originally posted by addabox
Ahh, here we have the heart of the matter. The tinder box that is the American Negro.

As we know, the democrats cheat by arranging to have Negroes vote disproportionately for their welfare state which they have engineered in a crass and brazen act of income redistributional gerrymandering.

Now, as long as those welfare checks keep flowing uninterrupted to these appalling, fat, mouthy, Cadillac-driving baby-having welfare queens (who pass the swag along to their crack-addled/violent/shiftless boyfriends) the "black community" remains relatively pacified.

But your Negro isn't very good at thinking for hisself. All it takes is some ahootin' and ahollerin' from some angry demagogue, say Al Sharpton, and they get all stirred up. Next thing you know, they've come for your women.

By yoking themselves so intimately to Negro volatility, and in combination with their oft noted irrational hatred of everything decent, the entire Democratic Party is now at risk of simply going on a blood-lust driven killing spree.

I foresee sweating, over-sexed progressives bursting into the inner sanctums of Republican womanhood, what little civilized restraint they posses obliterated by cheap whiskey and drugs, their eyes rolling back into their heads as they savage the flower of America.

Yes, you heard me: John Kerry is....
Mandingo!

My, that's excellent.
post #64 of 66
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #65 of 66
Quote:
Originally posted by FormerLurker

Is that Zarqawi I see in the background there!?!
post #66 of 66
Now that Apple is expanding their Retail stores into Canada, I might consider moving.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Will the left riot when Bush Wins??