or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Drudge Report Video.

Drudge Report Video.

post #1 of 32
Let me set this up:

"...and now, in greatful appreciation of the Democratic Party's patriotic support during the War On Terror, a message from the image of the President of the United States:"

http://static.vidvote.com/movies/bushuncensored.mov

Aries 1B
"I pictured myself sitting in the shade of a leafy tree in a public park, a stylus in hand, a shiny Apple Tablet computer in my lap, and a pouty Jennifer Connelly stirring a pitcher of gimlets a...
"I pictured myself sitting in the shade of a leafy tree in a public park, a stylus in hand, a shiny Apple Tablet computer in my lap, and a pouty Jennifer Connelly stirring a pitcher of gimlets a...
post #2 of 32
snip

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

post #3 of 32
Funny . . . but ti me it confirms that good-old yokel, frat-boy is not far off the mark.
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #4 of 32
snip

post #5 of 32
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
post #6 of 32
Excellent!
It's Better To Be Hated For What You Are Than To Be Loved For What You Are Not
It's Better To Be Hated For What You Are Than To Be Loved For What You Are Not
post #7 of 32
Naples, where ya at? Remeember the hulla-baloo over the Kerry birdie incident? Why so quite here. How come your not belittling Bush as you did with Kerry? Just curious.
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
post #8 of 32
Quote:
Originally posted by faust9
Naples, where ya at? Remeember the hulla-baloo over the Kerry birdie incident? Why so quite here. How come your not belittling Bush as you did with Kerry? Just curious.

I was wondering the same thing. Where's Scott, SDW and Trumpt claiming he's not behaving in a "presidential" way.
post #9 of 32
Wow, that guy's a "President"?

"Leader of the Free World"?
post #10 of 32
I believe that video is from his days as Texas Gov.

http://www.texansfortruth.org/
post #11 of 32
They say it's a video from Bush's later months as governor of Texas. That would imply that it was shot while he was actively running for president.

Is this the behavior you want from a governor? A president?

Probably.
post #12 of 32
I am so glad I voted today.

Fellowship
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34

post #13 of 32
And who can forget Bush's Drunken "Only in America" talk

Fellows

post #14 of 32
Quote:
Originally posted by Fellowship
And who can forget Bush's Drunken "Only in America" talk

Fellows

He was drinking water.

As for the video, I was pretty shocked. I will say that due to lighting changes and other weird things I saw going on in the video, I wonder if it is real. If it's a fake, it's a damn good fake.

I'm not sure it really matters. If someone had a video of him acting like that while President, I'd say that's different. Just one more point: I do think that like him or hate him, Bush's whole demeanor has changed since 9/11. He has a purpose now, where as before I'm not sure he really did.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #15 of 32
Now now. CommonBoy might come in here and complain that we're not being nice to the president.
post #16 of 32
Quote:
Originally posted by faust9

Fine it was stupid.

How old was he in that video, 17?

Bad younger Bush, Bad. Very Bad.

Go to your room.

Didn't Kerry flip off a vet with kids around? But hey you are right, same thing.

Bad Bush. he should apologize to the camera and the cameraman for that. Look at how everyone reacted. It is just disgraceful.
post #17 of 32
Quote:
Originally posted by NaplesX
Fine it was stupid.

How old was he in that video, 17?

Bad younger Bush, Bad. Very Bad.

Go to your room.

Didn't Kerry flip off a vet with kids around? But hey you are right, same thing.

Bad Bush. he should apologize to the camera and the cameraman for that. Look at how everyone reacted. It is just disgraceful.

Except the "Kerry Incident" was a complete, and obvious, and utterly absurd fabrication, without the slightest bit of truth or integrity (sound familiar coming from BushCo?!) and the Bush incident is caught on Video

and THEN it is joyfully and ignorantly peddled by the very same idiot-echo-chamber as the false 'incident' without even recognizing the complete Lameness that the video reveals!

And BTW, it is clear that the video was taken when Bush was preparing for a political talk before cameras . . . so he was not '17'
and the possibly-drunk video was taken well after he supposedly 'gave-up drink' and turned hollier-than-thou.
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #18 of 32
Quote:
Originally posted by pfflam
Except the "Kerry Incident" was a complete, and obvious, and utterly absurd fabrication, without the slightest bit of truth or integrity (sound familiar coming from BushCo?!) and the Bush incident is caught on Video

and THEN it is joyfully and ignorantly peddled by the very same idiot-echo-chamber as the false 'incident' without even recognizing the complete Lameness that the video reveals!

And BTW, it is clear that the video was taken when Bush was preparing for a political talk before cameras . . . so he was not '17'
and the possibly-drunk video was taken well after he supposedly 'gave-up drink' and turned hollier-than-thou.

Let's put this into perspective, and let's assume that you are 100% correct. OK?

Let's lay it out:

1) Bush is caught on tape holding a drink, let's just say it is gin or whisky or libation of your choosing. Let's assume that he drank it.

2) Bush is caught on tape flipping the Bird.

Now let's look at the former occupant of the white house (please feel free to go bonkers now) shall we:

He was caught red handed, or maybe you prefer stained-dressed or soggy-cigared, having sex with an intern in the Office of the President, and subsequently lying about it under oath.

Now, the democrat masses locked onto the idea that the whole thing boiled down to make him appear "more likable and human".

So to summarize, Slick Willie:

1) Cheated on his wife.

2) Left Little Willie tracks all over the Oval Office.

3) Lied under oath and to the American people on camera.

You tell me which is worse. I say it was Clinton's actions. Yet most lefties wax nostalgic about the Clinton years, while at the same time condemning bush for flipping the bird and having a drink at a party. Comparing what one person did while President with what the other did long before holding the office.

Shall we discuss Teddy 'Hiccup' Kennedy? Or Robert 'KKK' Bird?

What is the point, anyway?
post #19 of 32
Clinton never pretended to be a sexless born-again prayer-fake!

Part of his whole appeal was that you could tell that he had sex-appeal: the dude was charismatic

and I don't care what he did in his private sex life!!!
I did find it most regretable that he was dogged endlessly over a fabrication (Whitewater) and it turned into a stupid charade about a blow-job and he in turn lied . . . that was bad form

But Bush has made an entire character out of his pretense to be a born-again non-drinker who has realized his fallen ways . . .
and if you pay any attention, his ways were pretty damn 'fallen' . . . Cocaine is by no means Marijuana . . . and apparently he partied with it 'liberally'

Now, about those videos of Bush . . . to me they are not that big of a deal . .. except to the extent that they reveal a double-standard on the part of nearly EVERY conservative I have encountered: Cheney can cuss at a colleague on the floor of Government and is practically praised for the manliness that it shows, yet a perfectly non-sexual flash of breast is reason to scream to high heaven! or Kerry says the F-word and Drudge goes nuts
Clinton's personal life is rammed into his face till he says something stupid and it becomes reason for impeachment, yet Bush reveals that his whole persona is most likely a complete lie and everybody still talks about Clinton's sex-life!!
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #20 of 32
This thread now occupies 0.007 sq. inch of hard disk platter the world will never get back to use for decent purposes.

Anyone being "outraged", "offended" or anything else by the presidents behaviour are dishonest.

Now show this thread the attention it deserves and let it sink.
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
post #21 of 32
Quote:
So to summarize, Slick Willie....

When the going gets rough: blame Clinton.
"Hearing a corrupt CEO like Cheney denigrate Edwards for being a trial lawyer is like hearing a child molester complain how Larry Flint is a pervert." -johnq
"Hearing a corrupt CEO like Cheney denigrate Edwards for being a trial lawyer is like hearing a child molester complain how Larry Flint is a pervert." -johnq
post #22 of 32
Quote:
3) Lied under oath and to the American people on camera.

If Clinton would lie under oath about something that is "a personal, private matter" that "didnt effect his job" then what else may he have lied to us about that DID effect his job, or for that matter, the economy, international policy and dare I say it, terrorists/osama.
You can't quantify how much I don't care -- Bob Kevoian of the Bob and Tom Show.
You can't quantify how much I don't care -- Bob Kevoian of the Bob and Tom Show.
post #23 of 32
giant

Quote:
Yet a perfectly non-sexual flash of breast is reason to scream to high heaven!

Non-sexual? hahaha. right.
post #24 of 32
Quote:
Originally posted by SDW2001
giant

Non-sexual? hahaha. right.

Absurd and childish fixation on mamary glands that most adults stop craving . . .in fact most children stop at about 14 months . . .

It is idiotic and completely manufactured to put so much sexual stress on breasts . . .

and yes, the context of dancing in front thousands of people with fireworks and a ridiculous outfit, and then having a nipple exposed for, literally a fraction of a second in a badly performed fake flash is ABSOLUTELY NOT SEXUAL.
if you found that tittilating (ehem) then I am sorry for you . . .

besides it wasn't giant who posted the original . . . perhaps you could start paying attention.
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #25 of 32
Apparently Janet's flash made SDW ejaculate spontaneously.

Back to reality, I doubt a single man got a "hard on" from seeing that tit. It was just not sexual.

What's more sexual, Janet's "flash" or nipple-free Britney, Beyonce or rap videos? Which do you think more children have seen?

And all those children in Europe where nudity is on free air TV on a daily basis must be really screwed up, right? Riiiight.

Get over the prudishness, right wing America. It just makes it seem like you don't get any and you don't want anyone else to, ever.
post #26 of 32
Yeah, and let's not forget about Ashcroft's bizarre covering of the statue of justice's breast.

IT'S A STATUE!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/1788845.stm
post #27 of 32
You know it's funny, guys like Naples are constantly bitching and complaining that progressives constantly blame Bush for everything.

Well, I'd like to welcome all these conservatives to our world. We've been enduring the "Blame Clinton for Everything" attacks for TWELVE YEARS now.

Bush and his butt boys have had to eat their own crow for only four years. And all signs point to it being for ONLY four years. So I think conservatives, err wingnuts rather, have gotten off easy.

After all, they set the standard.
post #28 of 32
Quote:
Absurd and childish fixation on mamary glands that most adults stop craving . . .in fact most children stop at about 14 months . . .

It is idiotic and completely manufactured to put so much sexual stress on breasts . . .

and yes, the context of dancing in front thousands of people with fireworks and a ridiculous outfit, and then having a nipple exposed for, literally a fraction of a second in a badly performed fake flash is ABSOLUTELY NOT SEXUAL.
if you found that tittilating (ehem) then I am sorry for you . . .

besides it wasn't giant who posted the original . . . perhaps you could start paying attention.

Must...resist...urge to.....call you....stupid. Must resist.

Did you see the dancing? Did you see the groping and grinding? Did you see the costumes themselves? And really, I don't think we need you to now criticize those that find breasts to be sexual. The best part of your post though is that you call the breasts by their anatomical name. That's great. Maybe your girlfriend or wife gets really turned on when she asks you to suck her mammory glands. Or, maybe you're just trying to sound more intelligent than everyone on the board, as usual.
post #29 of 32
Quote:
Maybe your girlfriend or wife gets really turned on when she asks you to suck her mammory glands.

Don't be so sexual buddyboy, its an insult to Jesus Christ and to the compassionate conserve-ative evangelical horde of fear-mongers.
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
post #30 of 32
Quote:
Must...resist...urge to.....call you....stupid. Must resist.

Did you see the dancing? Did you see the groping and grinding? Did you see the costumes themselves? And really, I don't think we need you to now criticize those that find breasts to be sexual. The best part of your post though is that you call the breasts by their anatomical name. That's great. Maybe your girlfriend or wife gets really turned on when she asks you to suck her mammory glands. Or, maybe you're just trying to sound more intelligent than everyone on the board, as usual.

I just can't believe that ANYONE would find that kind of ridiculous spectacle remotely sexy . . . it is about as far from sex as you can get . . .

The whole body is sexual when sex is taking place . . . I certainly don't discount any 'sucking' . . . hell, sucking fingers can be pretty hot too!! . . . should we demand gloves for women!

also, do you honestly think that using the words 'mammary glands' was some sort of high-fallutin jargon?
Maybe I used it becuase it highlights the functional aspects of breasts
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #31 of 32
Quote:
I just can't believe that ANYONE would find that kind of ridiculous spectacle remotely sexy . . . it is about as far from sex as you can get . . .

No kidding. I really think anyone who believes Janet's titflash was sexy must be some kind of closet perv. I'd love to check out certain members' porn collections. The type of men who are screaming about Janet's tit and calling for severe punishment are the kind of men that would go and picket a nude beach and support the carpet bombing of San Francisco while meanwhile they secretly visit gay gigolos once a week.
post #32 of 32
Spirit of Justice= +1 beauty

Ashcroft= -1 beauty

I guess it comes out nice and even.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Drudge Report Video.