or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Buyer's Remorse.

Buyer's Remorse.

post #1 of 8
If Kerry wins, how long do you think it will take before dems in large numbers have "buyer's remorse"?

I think that he has promised so much to so many that it will be less than 3 months. Ok maybe 6.

Edit: Can a mod please fix the title for me?
post #2 of 8
I don't know why you think we'll regret it. I used to think that Kerry waas a good candidate simply because he wasn't Bush, but now I believe that he's truly worthy of the office.
post #3 of 8
Buyer is a silly word for a democratic process, I expect that you don't expect to buy a president ?

More seriously , the same could be say for any candidates, Bush included (even if he is in power since 4 years);
post #4 of 8
Kerry will have to deal with an exxtra-ordinary MESS!!

anyone who expects a miracle is an idiot.

But there is very little that would make me feel remorsful if he wins, unless he too lies constantly in order to run a pre-established agenda through, and foist an idiot-'Vision' onto the world at the expense of reality, truthfulness, security, foriegn policy smarts, international good-will, and many many lives.

But one thing that you can count on, and it makes me sad to say, the GOP will attempt with all of the same mechanisms and dirty tricks that they have employed in both their campaigns and during Clinton's office, to DOG Kerry from minute ONE to his last minute in term . . . they will mobilize all of their echo-chamber and all their operatives and attack and attack and attack until they find another stupid personal flaw so that they can yell 'IMPEACH'

And yet, if Bush wins, he will remain untouched for a term of office that offered far more than one catastrophic error in judgement that should have had the people yelling 'IMPEACH!" . . .

No, I will most likely not be remorsefl at all . . . it will be nice to feel that a real Leader is in charge . . . someone who can think through complexity and make decisions based on real criteria not fantasies and Visions!!
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #5 of 8
How many more of these dumb-arse flame bait threads do we need?

Maybe I should start one called, "Who is teh smarter, Bush or a chimp?"

post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally posted by pfflam
Kerry will have to deal with an exxtra-ordinary MESS!!

anyone who expects a miracle is an idiot.

But there is very little that would make me feel remorsful if he wins, unless he too lies constantly in order to run a pre-established agenda through, and foist an idiot-'Vision' onto the world at the expense of reality, truthfulness, security, foriegn policy smarts, international good-will, and many many lives.

I think you just described his platform.
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally posted by jwri004
How many more of these dumb-arse flame bait threads do we need?

Maybe I should start one called, "Who is teh smarter, Bush or a chimp?"

That would bring the count for that kind of thread to about 3100.
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally posted by NaplesX
I think you just described his platform.

You reveal that you complety operate on reflex

You do not think before posting . . . look closely: what is described in my post can very easily be shown to be the record of the last 4 years
but you do not even notice
you then except the negatives as negatives and pretend that they are somehow Kerry's platform

This amounts to: "I'm made of rubber and you're made of glue . . . etc"

Can you please reflect for one moment!?!?
If not about the last four years, then please, at least reflect upon what your post above reveals about your manner of digesting things that might seem bad for your worshipped Idol.
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Buyer's Remorse.