or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Kerry Flip Flop on Red Sox

Kerry Flip Flop on Red Sox

post #1 of 23
Kerry He can't even stop flip flopping for the fscking Red Sox.

"The president, I don't think, is living in a world of reality with respect to the environment. Now, if you're a Red Sox fan, that's OK. But if you're a president, it's not." - Kerry in the Second Presidential Debate

"I've been rooting for this day since I was a kid. ._._. This Red Sox team came back against all odds and showed America what heart is. In 2004, the Red Sox are America's team." - Kerry Today
post #2 of 23
You should write a dissertation on it.
orange you just glad?
orange you just glad?
post #3 of 23
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
Kerry He can't even stop flip flopping for the fscking Red Sox.

"The president, I don't think, is living in a world of reality with respect to the environment. Now, if you're a Red Sox fan, that's OK. But if you're a president, it's not." - Kerry in the Second Presidential Debate

"I've been rooting for this day since I was a kid. ._._. This Red Sox team came back against all odds and showed America what heart is. In 2004, the Red Sox are America's team." - Kerry Today

Wow, you're totally lost, aren't you?

Those statements don't even contradict.
post #4 of 23
You really ought to stop embarrassing yourself. You might also want to note that I think that "flip-flop" talking point was done with before the debate. Everyone's talking about Iraq, now.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #5 of 23
I guess it's over your collective heads.
post #6 of 23
If that makes you feel better, then yeah. Everyone who's responded so far just doesn't "get" your dumbass post.
post #7 of 23
QED
post #8 of 23
Quote:
QED

Indeed, but not the way you think.
post #9 of 23
I wouldn't put irony past Kerry.
Sox fans have been self-deprecating about their curse for years, doesn't mean they're not still fans, just that the higher order reference addresses the larger cultural phenomenon.

Sounds like you're stretching.
"I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them" -Isaac Asimov
"I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them" -Isaac Asimov
post #10 of 23
Who cares.
post #11 of 23
Quote:
QED

HAHA . . . scotPHD needs to have it spelled out for him:

The Red Sox and unreality?

I guess you are not good at interpreting innuendo: the point originally, was that Red Sox fans have almost always been in some sort of unreal relationship to the real-record of their team . . .
. . . perhaps if you had grown up in Boston and had a sort of tragic-comic relationship to your team, you would have understood that . . .
or, if you just simply read it without whatever pro-bush-blog inane commentary probably accompanyed the supposed flip, then you would have understood it

as it stands, however, you really should be painfully embarrassed

and he has a PHD?!
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #12 of 23
I'm joking around you fucking morans. Sure it's not a perfect joke but ...

anyway go back to being assholes.
post #13 of 23
One does not equal all.
"Hearing a corrupt CEO like Cheney denigrate Edwards for being a trial lawyer is like hearing a child molester complain how Larry Flint is a pervert." -johnq
"Hearing a corrupt CEO like Cheney denigrate Edwards for being a trial lawyer is like hearing a child molester complain how Larry Flint is a pervert." -johnq
post #14 of 23
Quote:

if you don't laugh at his jokes, he takes his ball and goes home.....
post #15 of 23
Quote:
Originally posted by superkarate monkeydeathcar
if you don't laugh at his jokes, he takes his ball and goes home.....

He had a ball to begin with?
post #16 of 23
Quote:

oh . . . it was just a joke . . . I see . .

sure, no problem scott

--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

--George W Bush

--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #17 of 23
That's 'moron'. Not 'moran'.

'Moron'.
post #18 of 23
Hit the link in "moans" moron.
post #19 of 23
Nah.
post #20 of 23
Quote:
Originally posted by Hassan i Sabbah
Nah.

You should. It's a picture of Scott.
post #21 of 23
Quote:
Hit the link in "moans" moron.

Scott: putting the "moan" back into "moron". Or moran. Fool me once. Kill me.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #22 of 23
Please people. Lighten up

"Its a joke goddammit"

"No its not because you love Bush and you are not able to project humor"

If Scott say its a joke then its a joke okay? Especially when he say it isnĀ“t a good joke.
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
post #23 of 23
No no, see.. the joke is that everyone else is joking too
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Kerry Flip Flop on Red Sox