or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Fox News and using TERROR to gain votes

Fox News and using TERROR to gain votes

post #1 of 4
I've noticed for the last two days that Fox News has been running with this "terrorist" video while none of the other major news channels barely even mention it. The only time I saw it on CNN was on Larry King... that says something.

He's a fake.. I mean, come on.. the guy isn't even an Arab. He's some jackass American who video taped himself. Logic will tell you that it's a political tool created to help push fear and gain support for Bush. That's his strength to the fearful masses... Homeland Security. And Fox News is clearly hyping it for all it's worth to get their guy in office. Check out the front page of Fox's website. It's pathetic....

CHILLING VIDEO

http://www.foxnews.com/

note: I'm not saying Bush is behind this. I'm saying it's a fake and Fox News has about as much journalistic integrity as.. well, Bill O'Reilly.
post #2 of 4
Utterly pathetic. I've just seen this video and it is a short clip of an American man with a head-dress and a rifle pretending to be an Islamic fundamentalist. 'Allah willing' my arse. It's an act. The man is not a good actor.

It's a joke. No-one but the most simpleminded knobhead could possibly be taken in by this, which is probably why it's the lead news item on the Fox site.

Three days before election day.
post #3 of 4
OH NOES!
proud resident of a failed state
proud resident of a failed state
post #4 of 4
first time I've ever been to the foxnews... What a pathetic site...
Bill Bradley to comedian Bill Cosby: "Bill, you are a comic, tell us a joke!"
- "Senator, you are a politician, first tell us a lie!"
Bill Bradley to comedian Bill Cosby: "Bill, you are a comic, tell us a joke!"
- "Senator, you are a politician, first tell us a lie!"
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Fox News and using TERROR to gain votes