or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Looks like we're running out of soldiers

Looks like we're running out of soldiers

post #1 of 5
Way to go with that "Clone" tool!

You'd think that propaganda would be handled better than this. Yeesh.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2004/10/27/22442/878
I'm having deja-vu and amnesia at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
I'm having deja-vu and amnesia at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
post #2 of 5
You expect the Truth in a political campaign ad?

(laughing at the ad, not you)
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
post #3 of 5
don't post the picture, you're "doing harm to the troops...", no no, you're "attacking the troops..." 8)
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
post #4 of 5
DOH!
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
post #5 of 5
"Whatever it takes"

The new Iraq strategy? Using the same soldiers three times in a row?

Funny. But remember kids: it doesn´t say anything about how Bush is handling the war!
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Looks like we're running out of soldiers