or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Another Statistic From History
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Another Statistic From History

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 
Here's another statistic that would seem to predict the election just as others here have presented.......


http://money.cnn.com/2004/10/29/mark..._dow/index.htm


Personally I think there's a good chance Kerry will win but we'll just have to see.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Reply
post #2 of 7
Of course in a country full of statistics you're bound to find a bunch of them that have "predicted" all of the past elections.
post #3 of 7
according to the countdown on MSNBC the last Washington Redskin homegame before the election correctly predicts whether the incumbent party wins re-election... (has since FDR's first reelection, which I think is the first year they were in DC)
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
Reply
125/51041 (top .2449%)-Amie Street - awesome independent DRM-free music
People really have got to stop thinking there is only one operating system, one economic system, one religion, and one...
Reply
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Paul
according to the countdown on MSNBC the last Washington Redskin homegame before the election correctly predicts whether the incumbent party wins re-election... (has since FDR's first reelection, which I think is the first year they were in DC)

So did they win or not? And what does it predict then? Kerry or Bush?
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
Reply
"I reject your reality and substitute it with my own" - President Bush
Reply
post #5 of 7
The game is this sunday against the Green Bay Packers. Just based on the teams I'd take the Packers over the Redskins
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally posted by jimmac
Here's another statistic that would seem to predict the election just as others here have presented.......


http://money.cnn.com/2004/10/29/mark..._dow/index.htm


Personally I think there's a good chance Kerry will win but we'll just have to see.

Oh look, here we go again: What's good for Kerry and the Dems is bad for America. To be a Democrat today, you have to hope that our troops die, hope the economy goes poorly and hope that our nation fails at every endeavor. God Bless America.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally posted by SDW2001
Oh look, here we go again: What's good for Kerry and the Dems is bad for America. To be a Democrat today, you have to hope that our troops die, hope the economy goes poorly and hope that our nation fails at every endeavor. God Bless America.


And to be a Republican today, you have to SEND the troops where they would get blown up daily, MAKE the economy go poor by giving Halliburton 7 billion no-bid contracs for which I and others pay, MAKE IT POSSIBLE for our nation to fail at every endeavor, by making our nation look like the world police, like the Big Brother, and the ugly kid of the block. God Bless America.
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
Reply
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Another Statistic From History