or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › New DVD cover for Michael Moore movie and more fun

New DVD cover for Michael Moore movie and more fun

post #1 of 10

Seems like Michael Moore decided to take advantage of the endorsement of his biggest fan to help promote the DVD release of F9/11.

Kerry's also upset that Osama stole all his talking points from his stump speech.

Also in the fun catagory we have this comparison of Bush and Edwards with regard to hair care.

DailyRecycler

Nick

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #2 of 10
According to the folk on your side of the fence, I thought politicizing OBL's tape was considered tasteless, tactless and beyond the bounds.

Glad to see you're still as big a hypocrit as you've ever been.

I never thought I'd see the day that Republicans would consider a new video tape of the a mass murdering terrorist as "a little gift" for Bush.

You have no shame.
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
post #3 of 10
No surprise, but the Bush people are giddy as can be that they've failed to capture or kill Osama.

Quote:
"We want people to think 'terrorism' for the last four days," said a Bush-Cheney campaign official. "And anything that raises the issue in people's minds is good for us."

A senior GOP strategist added, "anything that makes people nervous about their personal safety helps Bush."

He called it "a little gift," saying it helps the President but doesn't guarantee his reelection.

Note that Fox News's pollster reported that Bush's numbers have gone down since the OBL tape aired. (poll here. Info that the post-OBL numbers for Bush were down came from the broadcast.)

I'm not sure why Republicans think the American voters will reward incompetence.

Utter incompetence. And the Republican on this board are running around with smiles on their faces. Apparently OBL is their new favorite campaign speaker!
post #4 of 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Northgate
According to the folk on your side of the fence, I thought politicizing OBL's tape was considered tasteless, tactless and beyond the bounds.

Glad to see you're still as big a hypocrit as you've ever been.

I never thought I'd see the day that Republicans would consider a new video tape of the a mass murdering terrorist as "a little gift" for Bush.

You have no shame.

You have no clue.

I am first and foremost always a free speech advocate. I'm that much more than even a Republican. I never opposed the Moore movie running, nor the Sinclair airing. I don't claim Franken, Maher or anyone else is harming our president or even playing politics with their humor. Your 100% bullshit claim that I am a hypocrite would require me to condemn someone for their speech which I have not done. Speech can have consequences but people should be free to say and think whatever they want. No matter what their political persuasion.

Nick

post #5 of 10
Are you drunk? Seriously.
post #6 of 10
I saw the DVD in Canada. It's the normal cover. This looks faked.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...1.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Trust a blog, or Amazon?
"Hearing a corrupt CEO like Cheney denigrate Edwards for being a trial lawyer is like hearing a child molester complain how Larry Flint is a pervert." -johnq
"Hearing a corrupt CEO like Cheney denigrate Edwards for being a trial lawyer is like hearing a child molester complain how Larry Flint is a pervert." -johnq
post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally posted by bunge
I saw the DVD in Canada. It's the normal cover. This looks faked.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...1.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Trust a blog, or Amazon?

bunge

Of course it is faked. You didn't notice the AND MORE FUN, the two laughing smilies, the....

Never mind. I'm not drunk but perhaps I should buy a round or two for a few.

Nick

post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally posted by trumptman
I'm not drunk

That's even more worrying.
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally posted by trumptman
bunge

Of course it is faked. You didn't notice the AND MORE FUN, the two laughing smilies, the....

Never mind. I'm not drunk but perhaps I should buy a round or two for a few.

Nick

I am drunk.
post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally posted by giant
That's even more worrying.

Enjoy the gray hair.

Nick

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › New DVD cover for Michael Moore movie and more fun