or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The Road to Serfdom

The Road to Serfdom

post #1 of 4
Can someone explain this to me in simple English? I came across this link in another forum and it doesn't make sense to me in the context of today's world.

Do you see us in any of these steps today? Are we following this path?

The Road to Serfdom
Most of us employ the Internet not to seek the best information, but rather to select information that confirms our prejudices. - Nicholas D. Kristof
Most of us employ the Internet not to seek the best information, but rather to select information that confirms our prejudices. - Nicholas D. Kristof
post #2 of 4
I did a google search and found a book at amazon that seems to tell all about.
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally posted by talksense101
Are we following this path?

Yes.
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally posted by segovius
Yes.

In what way. Please describe in detail.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › The Road to Serfdom