or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Voter Fraud/Intimidation Documentation Thread

Voter Fraud/Intimidation Documentation Thread

post #1 of 13
OK. Without being partisan (har har), let's document the various forms of voter fraud/intimidation that take place tomorrow.

Here, for instance, is a blog dedicated to documenting voter suppression efforts in Ohio.

This is the first election in my lifetime that's paid this much attention to voter fraud, and there will no doubt be lawsuits for months and years to come after tomorrow.

What ya got?
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #2 of 13
GAH! Could a mod PLEASE fix the typo in the thread title?
post #3 of 13
Freudian slip?

{Imagines Scott in drag as Geri Halliwell singing "It's raining men!")
post #4 of 13
As long as the votes trying to be suppressed in Ohio are those votes being cast by deceased, yet somehow registered, voters, I am okay with it.

( half joking )
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. - Albert Einstein

I wish developing great products was as easy as writing a check. If that were the case, then Microsoft would...
Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. - Albert Einstein

I wish developing great products was as easy as writing a check. If that were the case, then Microsoft would...
post #5 of 13
I know someone in Chicago that told me 4 years ago they voted twice in the election. I didn't bother to get the details but I imagine they voted for a relative or using two addresses in different counties.

This year I got a voter verification card from my old voting district. I filled it out and sent it back hoping to make sure no one voted for me instead. Of course a dishonest election official could trash my card and send someone to vote for me knowing I wouldn't show up on election day.
post #6 of 13
Is Docu Man related to Common Man?

So how's the old voting system going? Working well is it?

Why don't you just send both candidates to Las Vegas to play roulette. Reps are red and Dems are black. At the end of a set time period, whoever's won the most money gets to be President!
Tomorrow shall be love for the loveless;
And for the lover, tomorrow shall be love.
Tomorrow shall be love for the loveless;
And for the lover, tomorrow shall be love.
post #7 of 13
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
--George W Bush

"Narrative is what starts to happen after eight minutes
--Franklin Miller.

"Nothing...

post #8 of 13
Nice thighs. For a Repug.
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
post #9 of 13
Over at Red State they're complaining that Democrats are engaged in election day intimidation. Intimidation of....

Republican poll watchers.

No, really. You just can't make this stuff up.
post #10 of 13
Conservative bloggers have been busy lately convincing themselves that if John Kerry wins, it will be due solely to wait for it the drumbeat of support he's gotten from the mainstream media.

Yes, you read right.

We're talking about the same mainstream media that's been consumed with flip flops, straddling, prolix prose, and Swift boats for the past six months but that's also had the temerity to accurately report that things aren't going so well in Iraq.

I guess the next step for these guys is to start blogging about the grassy knoll and Area 51.
post #11 of 13
Is there anything to this story I've heard a little about involving ballots already being in voting machines in Philly when they arrived? Been too busy today to follow up...

post #12 of 13
Quote:
Originally posted by rageous
Is there anything to this story I've heard a little about involving ballots already being in voting machines in Philly when they arrived? Been too busy today to follow up...

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2004/11/2/113840/386

http://www.pnionline.com/dnblog/extr...es/001182.html

Essentially, it's all Bullshit.
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
"[Saddam's] a bad guy. He's a terrible guy and he should go. But I don't think it's worth 800 troops dead, 4500 wounded -- some of them terribly -- $200 billion of our treasury and counting, and...
post #13 of 13

Thanks.

I was skeptical, but one never knows is these very strange times we live in...

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Voter Fraud/Intimidation Documentation Thread