or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › History, Please Forgive Us

History, Please Forgive Us - Page 6  

post #201 of 209
Quote:
Originally posted by Jubelum

No need to be a prick, sego.

***Personal Attack Alert***

I demand a temporary Ban - in the name of equality for all.
post #202 of 209
Quote:
Originally posted by MarcUK
***Personal Attack Alert***

I demand a temporary Ban - in the name of equality for all.

Um, he admitted it... read his next post. I was a convenient target. Lighten up before I smite you with my Bible.
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #203 of 209
Quote:
Um, he admitted it... read his next post. I was a convenient target. Lighten up before I smite you with my Bible.

ok, Good sig BTW
post #204 of 209
Quote:
The self-righteous, gun-totin', military lovin', sister marryin', abortion-hatin', gay-loathin', foreigner-despisin', non-passport ownin' red-necks, who believe God gave America the biggest dick in the world so it could urinate on the rest of us and make their land "free and strong".

Quote:
Wow. That sounds like 75% of this board. I know the shock is wearing off now and the venom will flow. But that story made me laugh out loud. I LOVE BRITISH HUMOUR, especially when they use such insane stereotypes. Where is John Cleese when you need him?

LMFAO

Gotta love it, this over-taxed British piece sounds like our Kerry democrats...one reason the democratic party is doomed if it continues with this line of hair-pulling and whineing dementia.

Still, I hope they do. The contempt expressed for 'rednecks' is why the fed-up social conservatives kicked the Kerry-Soros-Striesand idiots and the mass media amen choir.

Such fools...and I'm so glad
post #205 of 209
Quote:
Originally posted by segovius
Not all lefties hate the right and not all righties hate gays. It's just not true.

It's true only in here and elsewhere on the lunatic fringe. I doubt the New Hampshire population is standing toe to toe with pitchforks and torches, though.
post #206 of 209
Quote:
Humor me. I'm sore enraged and need to vent. I'll start being reasonable about all this in, um... a while.

2008? (Maybe...)
Stoo
Stoo
post #207 of 209
MODS: PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD!

I started this thread only to express my sorrow and discontent with the election. I had no idea it would turn into such a hate fest.

Please lock. Everyone's said their piece.
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
post #208 of 209
The inmates run the asylum, my fiend.
post #209 of 209
Well Northgate it's your thread, So I will do the way you want.

Thread locked
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
This thread is locked  
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › History, Please Forgive Us