or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › WP: Clinton Leads While Bush Vacations

WP: Clinton Leads While Bush Vacations - Page 4

post #121 of 126
Quote:
Originally posted by NaplesX
And I'm absolutely sure they didn't.

Me too!
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #122 of 126
Quote:
And I'm absolutely sure they didn't.

Stop the BS then. Don't waste your time and effort and our brain cells and patience.
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
post #123 of 126
Quote:
Originally posted by Gene Clean
Stop the BS then. Don't waste your time and effort and our brain cells and patience.

Right. We wouldn't want anyone to use their brain cells for thinking or problem solving.

It's much easier to criticize and disparage.

New DNC motto: "Conserve brain cells - Bash Bush"
post #124 of 126
Quote:
Right. We wouldn't want anyone to use their brain cells for thinking or problem solving.

It's much easier to criticize and disparage.

New DNC motto: "Conserve brain cells - Bash Bush"

You admit yourself that no one in this board takes you seriously, and I'm just saying that if you know that, don't even tire yourself writing these things.

Brain cells die when somebody reads something that is both dull and uninteresting. Because the brain tries hard to retain its focus when the thing being read is uninteresting; its cells get weak and die.

If you know and admit nobody actually agrees and takes you seriously, start taking yourself seriously and stop doing what you do; bore people to death.

p.s. take my advise and don't write your follow up on this one. let me have my brain cells please!
post #125 of 126
Quote:
Originally posted by Gene Clean
You admit yourself that no one in this board takes you seriously, and I'm just saying that if you know that, don't even tire yourself writing these things.

Brain cells die when somebody reads something that is both dull and uninteresting. Because the brain tries hard to retain its focus when the thing being read is uninteresting; its cells get weak and die.

If you know and admit nobody actually agrees and takes you seriously, start taking yourself seriously and stop doing what you do; bore people to death.

p.s. take my advise and don't write your follow up on this one. let me have my brain cells please!

Tell me this.

How smart is a guy that continually reads things when he knows he's losing brain cells?

Put me on your ignore list. Smart guy.
post #126 of 126
Quote:
Tell me this.

How smart is a guy that continually reads things when he knows he's losing brain cells?

Put me on your ignore list. Smart guy.

-----------------------------------------------------------
" How smart is a guy that continually reads things when he knows he's losing brain cells? "
-----------------------------------------------------------

Aw it's just for entertainment.

It's just like drinking a beer. Every bottle is worth 11,000 of the little suckers.

Of course there's always a chance someone out there has lost enough of them that they might take you seriously and we can't have that.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › WP: Clinton Leads While Bush Vacations