or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › What is your plan?

What is your plan? - Page 2

post #41 of 81
Quote:
Originally posted by NaplesX
Not a bad idea. But instead of threatening the parents life. Promise that if they care for the new child their child will be returned on his/her 13th birthday.

Promise and hope are more powerful than threats.

do you think they would want their 'biological' child back after 13 years?
post #42 of 81
Quote:
Originally posted by segovius
Where did you learn it then ?

I don't hate Muslims.

Why do you so need me to hate Muslims?
post #43 of 81
Quote:
Originally posted by MarcUK
do you think they would want their 'biological' child back after 13 years?

The mother would. If she gave birth to that child. That is a bond that is hard to break, my friend.
post #44 of 81
Quote:
The mother would. If she gave birth to that child. That is a bond that is hard to break, my friend.

so is the bond of 13 years of nurturing a helpless life into a young adult in your own image. I don't think it's as black and white as you think.

What you you do, if tomorrow you were told your kid, was mistakingly mixed up in the maternity unit and you've got someone elses kid?

Swap them back tomorrow, no problems?
post #45 of 81
Ah, I did post my plan .
"A more sensitive and caring Common man for 2005"
post #46 of 81
Quote:
Originally posted by Common Man
Ah, I did post my plan .

I assume you refer to article 2)

The only worse excuse for a plan i've seen than that is, the plan God gave to Noah, to build a boat strong enough to ride the high oceans for a year......hmmm....

have you ever wondered how big the tsunami's would be if the mountains and valleys were formed in accordance to Creationist theory.....sorry, off topic... Carry on.
post #47 of 81
Quote:
so is the bond of 13 years of nurturing a helpless life into a young adult in your own image. I don't think it's as black and white as you think.

What you you do, if tomorrow you were told your kid, was mistakingly mixed up in the maternity unit and you've got someone elses kid?

Swap them back tomorrow, no problems?

No but, you would develop a relationship with the other family if only to get to know your kid.

But it would not be unexpected in this case. It is something that would anxiously awaited for those 13 years.
post #48 of 81
Quote:
You are frighteningly short sighted and and narrow minded for a "progressive".

You are on a different wavelength. You're talking past. This thread is talking future. Dwell if you must, but you are soiling the "progressive" moniker.

A fine post for someone who wears the biggest blinders I've ever seen.
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #49 of 81
Quote:
WHY, exactly are we waging a fucking war in Iraq?

The same nonreasons ( made up ) we were in Vietnam.
post #50 of 81
Quote:
I don't hate Muslims.

Why not ?
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #51 of 81
Quote:
The left has nothing constructive to say. What a shock!

The right still isn't listening ( sticking fingers in their ears and saying La, la, la ). What a shock!
post #52 of 81
"Creationist theory"?? I have to laugh. Does your stereotype tell you that I must be a creationist? When you get desparate you rip religion. Do you assume that that will freak me out? Very funny.

I will be offline for the afternoon. My girlfriend and I are going to the range to shoot our guns! The horror! A Texas redneck and his hispanic girlfriend practicing their shot.

See ya
post #53 of 81
Quote:
No but, you would develop a relationship with the other family if only to get to know your kid.

But it would not be unexpected in this case. It is something that would anxiously awaited for those 13 years.

could you even care then about your foster child, or would it be just a 13 year chore to get back the real deal. How happy do you think your kid would be to see you if they had spent the first 13 years of its life with foster parents who were reluctantly rearing them just to be swapped back.

Infact your whole idea, is just another example of heartless nastiness, does the kid even get a say in this, whether he wants to be swapped around like a used toy, a poor substitute. No wonder that 'refinement' of the idea came from the right-winger.
post #54 of 81
Quote:
Originally posted by segovius
Why not ?

Because they are human, like you and I. If you hate Muslims, Jews, Christians, Blacks, or whatever you hate yourself.

Fighting terrorism or even wrong in general, is not a fight taken on out of hate, IMO.

It is taken on based on affection for humanity and what is right.
post #55 of 81
Quote:
"Creationist theory"?? I have to laugh. Does your stereotype tell you that I must be a creationist? When you get desparate you rip religion. Do you assume that that will freak me out? Very funny.

just think-typing out loud, as you know I don't know if you are or not, why flatter yourself?

want to elaborate your plan, im going out in half hour.
post #56 of 81
Quote:
Because they are human, like you and I. If you hate Muslims, Jews, Christians, Blacks, or whatever you hate yourself.

Fighting terrorism or even wrong in general, is not a fight taken on out of hate, IMO.

It is taken on based on affection for humanity and what is right.

but not Gays, they're not human.
post #57 of 81
Quote:
could you even care then about your foster child, or would it be just a 13 year chore to get back the real deal. How happy do you think your kid would be to see you if they had spent the first 13 years of its life with foster parents who were reluctantly rearing them just to be swapped back.

Infact your whole idea, is just another example of heartless nastiness, does the kid even get a say in this, whether he wants to be swapped around like a used toy, a poor substitute. No wonder that 'refinement' of the idea came from the right-winger.

Come on, are you that biased?

I am seriously trying type through the laughter. The whole idea is crude and heartless.

By whose power would you have the authority to take children from their parents in countries all over the world? In the name of liberalism? The UN?

I was going along for the sake of discussion, fighting my first urge to point out the folly of the initial idea. I thought that threatening the life of the parent was pretty over the top. Don't you?

Man you are very fickle...
post #58 of 81
Quote:

I was going along for the sake of discussion, fighting my first urge to point out the folly of the initial idea. I thought that threatening the life of the parent was pretty over the top. Don't you?

Man you are very fickle...

No, fuck the parents, they're not a 5 day old cluster of cells.
post #59 of 81
Quote:
but not Gays, they're not human.

Despite your previous comment, I don't think that you want to kill anyone. I am sure your intentions are good.

I don't agree with your lifestyle, thats it.

We have a disagreement.

Sounds very human to me.

Stop putting word in my mouth.

I love you man. Relax.
post #60 of 81
Quote:

I will be offline for the afternoon. My girlfriend and I are going to the range to shoot our guns! The horror! A Texas redneck and his hispanic girlfriend practicing their shot.

See ya

It really doesn't matter. Most of the right are cut from the same cloth.

Sooner or later the excuses for their actions all seem to come back to one thing.
post #61 of 81
Quote:
Despite your previous comment, I don't think that you want to kill anyone. I am sure your intentions are good.

We have a disagreement.

Sounds very human to me.

I love you man. Relax.

You already know how it sounds to me.
post #62 of 81
Quote:

See ya

Uh-oh, time to get the cardboard cut-out of the woman in purdah and the guy with funny beard out again....
post #63 of 81
Quote:

We have a disagreement.

Sounds very human to me.

I love you man. Relax.

tell me Naples, you are prepared to accept all the qualities you disagree with, which with the exceptions of blacks, are a choice made by the individual, for the good of humanity,

but

you will not tolerate something that is most probably not a choice, for the good of humanity
post #64 of 81
Quote:
tell me Naples, you are prepared to accept all the qualities you disagree with, which with the exceptions of blacks, are a choice made by the individual, for the good of humanity,

but

you will not tolerate something that is most probably not a choice, for the good of humanity

What are you talking about?

In the future try to be a little less specific...

Are back on the gay issue?
post #65 of 81
Quote:

sorry, i forget you forget you last posts.

yes, the G word - temporarily.
post #66 of 81
Quote:

Come on ( I hate it when the right pulls this one ) you're not that dumb.
post #67 of 81
quickly naples, i'm going out in a few minutes, you don't want to have to wait till tomorrow for your put-down do you?
post #68 of 81
Quote:
personally, I would happily take up arms, and shoot every motherfucker fundamentalist dead on the spot - from all religions...

Blowing the crap out of adversaries, is a short term solution, if at all.

(and besides, there isn't a legal mechanism I can join to blow your ass away )!

Unbelievable. There are people I disagree with here on a whole range of issues.

That includes a lot of the hot buttons: abortion, gay rights, stem cells etc.

I can honestly say that it has never occurred to me that the world would somehow become a better place if my opponents on these issues were dead.
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
post #69 of 81
Quote:
Originally posted by jimmac
Come on ( I hate it when the right pulls this one ) you're not that dumb.

Is my nickname now "The Right"?

Mark:

I thought my last post cleared up the "g" thing.

I don't hate you because you're gay. Why would I. That is ridiculous.

I think being 'gay' is a sin according to my belief structure, you don't. Why does hate have to come into it.

I think that gays would serve themselves well if they kept it in the bedroom, as much as they can. Just as I keep my own affairs to myself, I expect the same of others.

There is no hate there. Or am I saying something hateful that I don't realize?
post #70 of 81
Quote:
Originally posted by Frank777
Unbelievable. There are people I disagree with here on a whole range of issues.

That includes a lot of the hot buttons: abortion, gay rights, stem cells etc.

I can honestly say that it has never occurred to me that the world would somehow become a better place if my opponents on these issues were dead.

horrah, take out all the bits that obviously explain why these actions are wrong, and just leave in the bits that smear me the best.

I'm laughing AT YOU - MOTHERFUCKER!
post #71 of 81
Quote:

post #72 of 81
I quoted the pieces I take issue with. Those are your words.

It is disturbing that you would kill people who disagree with you if you thought you had the chance. You seem to blame "fundamentalists" for everything that's wrong with your world. That's not a sign of the clearest mindset.

All kidding aside, you need to get some kind of help with dealing with this.
post #73 of 81
Quote:
[B]I think that gays would serve themselves well if they kept it in the bedroom, as much as they can.

I didn't realize teh gays were doing their unnatural fornication in public these days....
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #74 of 81
Quote:
Originally posted by FormerLurker
I didn't realize teh gays were doing their unnatural fornication in public these days....

Come now, you are extrapolating.

Even so, I would wager that I can easily find you articles that show there is a segment of the gay community that does just that. If you want to go down that road. You have been to Key west, no?
post #75 of 81
Name eight things wrong with *my* unrefined idea.
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #76 of 81
Quote:

Even so, I would wager that I can easily find you articles that show there is a segment of the gay community that does just that. If you want to go down that road. You have been to Key west, no?

And i tell you there are even more heteros that are such exhibitionists... what is your point?
post #77 of 81
Quote:
Is my nickname now "The Right"?

Mark:

I don't hate you because you're gay. Why would I. That is ridiculous.

I think being 'gay' is a sin according to my belief structure, you don't. Why does hate have to come into it.

I think that gays would serve themselves well if they kept it in the bedroom, as much as they can. Just as I keep my own affairs to myself, I expect the same of others.

There is no hate there. Or am I saying something hateful that I don't realize?

Considering your posts and their content it's a good as anything else.
post #78 of 81
Quote:

What else would one get from your post?
post #79 of 81
"Uh-oh, time to get the cardboard cut-out of the woman in purdah and the guy with funny beard out again...."

You must know that I was waiting for that one

Actually, we shoot plain old targets and I have never shot at anthing alive. Don't want to either.
post #80 of 81
Quote:
"Uh-oh, time to get the cardboard cut-out of the woman in purdah and the guy with funny beard out again...."

You must know that I was waiting for that one

Actually, we shoot plain old targets and I have never shot at anthing alive. Don't want to either.

Glad to hear it - Happy New Year
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › What is your plan?