or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Tsunami - the politics
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tsunami - the politics - Page 2

post #41 of 48
What I'm furious about is that the Japanese didn't warn the nations of the Indian Ocean. They had all the information, they were right there. All they had to do was call. No doubt this will cause the number of terror strikes against Japan to increase as hatred for Japan increases.
post #42 of 48
SJO was right. The military has started rounding up muslims and taking them to Gitmo for liquidation.



I heard that a US Nuclear sub was in the region where the wave came from and increased levels of radioactivity were found in Ache. I think it's safe to assume that Bush order a nuclear warhead detonated underwater to create an "earthquake" and thus kill all the blasphemers of the Indian Ocean.
post #43 of 48
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
What I'm furious about is that the Japanese didn't warn the nations of the Indian Ocean. They had all the information, they were right there. All they had to do was call. No doubt this will cause the number of terror strikes against Japan to increase as hatred for Japan increases.


Don't forget the Italians -- they knew too I hear tell that other countries posses seismic detection systems as well -- this may, in fact, be a top-shelf multinational conspiracy to dupe these unwitting nations into letting their guard down every century or so, and not expect an event as common as this last quake.

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

Reply

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

Reply
post #44 of 48
Quote:
Originally posted by NaplesX
Sammy Jo, I have called a doctor in to observe. He informed me that you are a textbook mental case.

I wondered quietly to myself when someone would try to place blame on the US. The very insane idea that you have predictably latched onto came to mind.

Congrats, my loony friend, you have proven to the world that even the craziest of ideas are welcome in the mind of a liberal.

You win the Golden Coo-Coo Award.

Speech! Speech!

You guys are beyond weird! You can't even make the distinction between a few persons in one or two (small) government departments, and an entire nation covering one half of the North American continent with almost 300 million people. Are you equating my "anger" (quote) of the possible ineptitude of a handful, with bashing an entire nation?

Get real, try another tack, if you must. Or is your reality so black and white that you cant even make a distinction as simple and obvious as that?

"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
Reply
post #45 of 48
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
What are you going to tell me next? Elephants can't live at the bottom of the ocean! OUTRAGEOUS!

Well apparently, elephants don't live there, but monkeys may be able to do so. So, how 'bout you give another try to life in ocean?

sayonara,
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
Reply
'L'enfer, c'est les autres' - JPS
Reply
post #46 of 48
Quote:
Originally posted by sammi jo
You guys are beyond weird! You can't even make the distinction between a few persons in one or two (small) government departments, and an entire nation covering one half of the North American continent with almost 300 million people. Are you equating my "anger" (quote) of the possible ineptitude of a handful, with bashing an entire nation?

Get real, try another tack, if you must. Or is your reality so black and white that you cant even make a distinction as simple and obvious as that?


Look SJO when you lie, distort and slander on such a consistent basis about one subject, the US, then I can only conclude that you are against the US.
post #47 of 48
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
Look SJO when you lie, distort and slander on such a consistent basis about one subject, the US, then I can only conclude that you are against the US.

So, by the same measure you are against every other country, every political organization outside the US.
post #48 of 48
Quote:
Originally posted by Smircle
So, by the same measure you are against every other country, every political organization outside the US.

Um? No.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Tsunami - the politics