or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Okay Blue Staters... time to invade and get paid

Okay Blue Staters... time to invade and get paid

post #1 of 7
Free Land

Various cities in Kansas are giving away free lots with all the utilities included for people willing to come and build their homes there.

If you don't want to build you can buy starting at prices that wouldn't be a down payment in most of those high priced blue state urban centers.

Sell the car, buy a house

You could even build your home environmentally friendly to insure that you are a good neighbor and good steward to the planet.

Who's packing?

Nick

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #2 of 7
That's some old news.
post #3 of 7
Shit. For a moment I thought you were recruiting for Bechtel and Halliburton. My bad.
post #4 of 7
I already lived in the area, so I did my time.

Now I'm the vanguard for the liberal invasion of northern Utah.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally posted by midwinter
I already lived in the area, so I did my time.

Now I'm the vanguard for the liberal invasion of northern Utah.

You? You've been assimilated. You own a pick-up truck for God's sakes. I sent you the gun rack for Christmas.

Nick

post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally posted by trumptman
You? You've been assimilated. You own a pick-up truck for God's sakes. I sent you the gun rack for Christmas.

Nick

Shit, man. I told you I wanted this.
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally posted by midwinter
Shit, man. I told you I wanted this.

Your wimpy Toyota doesn't have a 2x2 tow box. It only has a 1x1, half the necessary size.

You know that it's only half the necessary size bit, you've had it explained to you many a time by multiple females.

Nick

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Okay Blue Staters... time to invade and get paid