post #201 of 201
Quote:
Originally posted by NaplesX
Giant, Jimmac, DMZ is right on this one.

When I first started posting here, june or july 2003, the thing that compelled me to post was the underlying message behind virtually every post - Bush = Neocon, Neocon = all bad.

Of course, you feel free to lump anyone who you disagree with in that category, and you do. Daily.

I started a thread a while back with the sole purpose of seeing if there is a speck of honesty in you people, remember that? The question was basically - What has bush done right?

You and Jimmy and the rest of the peanut gallery proved how transparent their supposed objectivity really is. At that point, I had witnessed it and only wanted to illustrate it and give everyone an opportunity. So you cant say, "Hey nobody asked me."

After all, the President's successes are our (America's) successes, and his failures, our failures. This applies on a bigger scale also. An honest and open minded person doesn't cling to or focus only on failures. Thus you are neither open minded nor honest in all of your concerted partisan attacks on your government and your president.

You people have bludgeoned this line of thought to the point it is mush. While you have complained about everything from the meanings of individual words to the intentions behind those words to entire policies. This president has moved forward genuine efforts to solve serious issues. I may be wrong, but it may be time to evaluate what all of your whining and derailing and cynicism has really accomplished. Is it possible that it has hindered genuine progress?

Feel free to call me names now.

Yes but there still remain the facts. Bush + implied threat + war - no weapons - no threat = zero and a lie!

Get it?
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination