or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Poll: Nation split on Bush as uniter or divider

Poll: Nation split on Bush as uniter or divider

post #1 of 9
Real CNN headline

I wonder who's wrong?
post #2 of 9
Quote:
Originally posted by giant
Real CNN headline

I wonder who's wrong?

Hilarious headline ! Not a trace of irony....
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #3 of 9
proud resident of a failed state
proud resident of a failed state
post #4 of 9
post #5 of 9
Quote:
Originally posted by giant
Real CNN headline

I wonder who's wrong?

But Giant didn't you hear? Dubbya doesn't have apologize for anything. The nation voted for Bush so everything he did has been justified!

Man when I heard that one I thought " Did GWB actually graduate from highschool? "

That's because it struck me as the kind of logic a highschooler would use.

I vote divider!
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #6 of 9
This just in, media dreams up poll to create news story and push agenda.
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally posted by segovius
Hilarious headline ! Not a trace of irony....

When the world saw its biggest mass demonstration at the start of the Iraq war, with something like 10 - 20 million people simultaneously worldwide, cnn's US edition's headline was "Thousands March in Support of Hussein." This was nowhere on the international edition.

They know exactly what they're doing.

--B

post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
This just in, media dreams up poll to create news story and push agenda.

In related news, frequent AO poster "Scott" remains in his own little world today and is feared clueless.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Asked about the president's most important role, 34 percent of respondents said it should be to manage the federal government and 24 percent said it should be to provide moral leadership.

Another 20 percent said it is acting as commander in chief of the military, up from 9 percent in a poll taken eight months before the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.

(emphasis mine)
Ugh.
I pray to God to save this country from the ignorant and self-righteous 24 percent! Or at least to open their eyes to the true "morality" of their hero...
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Poll: Nation split on Bush as uniter or divider